Yahoo Japan Corp (4689.T)
9 Dec 2016
BRIEF-Yahoo Japan will launch an asset management service by artificial-intelligence analysis of big data - Nikkei
* Yahoo Japan will launch an asset management service steered by artificial-intelligence analysis of big data - Nikkei
* Sizmek - will continue to offer Sizmek services in Japan until end of january 2017
* Says it completes 127,800 shares issuance via private placement to Yahoo Japan, and raised 108.6 million yen on Sept. 5
* Says the co, the unit of SoftBank Group Corp, will buy 2.3 million shares of eBook Initiative Japan Co Ltd for 2.67 billion yen via takeover bid
* Says its unit Yahoo Japan Corp will change the period of the purchase for the tender offer to acquire the common shares in eBOOK Initiative Japan Co Ltd to Aug. 29 from Aug. 15
* Says it forms a business and capital alliance with Yahoo Japan Corp on Aug. 8
TOKYO Japan's SoftBank Group Corp on Thursday flagged a sharp recovery for struggling U.S. unit Sprint and was bullish about long-term prospects for soon-to-be-acquired UK chip designer ARM.
- has received no offer from Yahoo Inc over Yahoo Japan shares
Yahoo Inc shareholders may be left betting on how quickly, if at all, the former web pioneer can cash in on its multi-billion dollar stakes in two Asian peers after Monday's deal to sell its core internet assets to Verizon Communications Inc.
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO Verizon Communications Inc said on Monday it would buy Yahoo Inc's core internet properties for $4.83 billion in cash, marking the end of the line for a storied Web pioneer and setting the stage for a big new internet push by the telecom giant. | Video