Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
12 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||¥3,157,080.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,453.05|
JERUSALEM, Feb 27 - Israeli chipmaker TowerJazz said its sales fell in the fourth quarter, but a joint venture with Panasonic would help it reach a goal of $1 billion of recurring annual revenue by the first quarter of next year.
* Panasonic soars, dividend tops market expectations * Investors eye impact of Ukraine tensions on global markets By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Feb 27 - Japan's Nikkei average extended losses into a second day on Thursday, moving further away from a 3-1/2-week high hit earlier this week, as the weakening of the yen took a pause and as heightened tensions in Ukraine soured sentiment. But Panasonic Corp again was a standout performer, hitting a four-week high after its full-ye
- Tesla Motors Inc said on Wednesday it plans to raise $1.6 billion from investors to finance a new battery factory that will help the upstart U.S. automaker reach its goal of producing a lower-priced, mass-market electric car by 2017. | Video
Feb 26 - Tesla Motors Inc said on Wednesday it plans to raise $1.6 billion from investors to finance a new battery factory that will help the upstart U.S. automaker reach its goal of producing a lower-priced, mass-market electric car by 2017.
Behind Mt. Gox collapse, bitcoin optimists keep the faith
Feb 26 - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 26 - Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES Full year to Full year to Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Annual Div 13.00 yen -Q4 Div 8.00 yen NOTE - Panasonic Corpis one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products unde
- Panasonic Corp is considering investing in a U.S. car battery plant planned by Tesla Motors Inc , sources familiar with the plan said on Wednesday, with total investment estimated by one source around 100 billion yen ($979 million).
* Battery 'giga factory' for electric cars would be a first for U.S.
* Further U.S. data in focus this week * Panasonic soars on battery investment report * Market outlook seen depending on sales tax-hike impact By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Feb 26 - Japan's Nikkei average slipped on Wednesday after hitting a four-week closing high the previous day, as investors' risk appetite cooled after weak U.S. economic data pulled down Wall Street stocks. Bucking the weakness, Panasonic Corp jumped 6 percent to a three-week high after the Nikkei new