Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
* Says it to takeover B2B solution related business from unit Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd.
LJUBLJANA, Sept 2 *Slovenian household appliances maker Gorenje is on track to meet all key parameters of 2016 business plans, CEO Franjo Bobinac tells Reuters, with net profit due to reach 7.6 million euros ($8.51 million) on sales of 1.2 billion euros this year *Bobinac says Gorenje has strategic plan till 2020 which is based on an independent growth so the company will continue to grow even if Panasonic does not take it over *Panasonic's due diligence of Gorenje to be completed b
* Panasonic Corp aims to increase sales earned through its european units to 1.05 trillion yen for year ending in march 2019 -Nikkei
* Says it plans to issue 15th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 200 billion yen on Sept. 20, with interest of 0.190 percent and maturity date on Sept. 17, 2021
BRIEF-Panasonic and Sony to partner with NHK, others to develop ultrahigh-resolution 8K video TV tech - Nikkei
* Panasonic, Sony to partner with broadcaster NHK, others to develop technology for televisions capable of handling ultrahigh resolution 8k video - Nikkei Source text for Eikon:
LJUBLJANA, Aug 22 Slovenian household appliances maker Gorenje, a possible takeover target for its Japanese investor Panasonic, returned to profit in the first six months of 2016, the company said on Monday.
BRIEF-Panasonic says acquired all outstanding shares of OpenSynergy to make it subsidiary on July 22
* Co and OpenSynergy GMBH announced that co acquired all outstanding shares of OpenSynergy to make it a subsidiary on July 22 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO Nissan Motor Co is in talks with Panasonic Corp and overseas companies including Chinese firms over the possible sale of its controlling stake in a car battery manufacturing venture, sources said.
* Nissan also in talks with Chinese, other overseas firms-sources
TOKYO, Aug 5 Nissan Motor Co is planning to sell its controlling stake in its car battery manufacturing operations, and is discussing a possible sale with Panasonic Corp and other overseas companies including Chinese ones, the Nikkei daily reported on Friday.