Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc (6756.T)
23 May 2017
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) downgraded the company's rating to "BBB+" from "A-" -R&I
TOKYO, April 26 U.S. buyout firm KKR said on Wednesday it has agreed to buy Hitachi Ltd's chip-making equipment and video solution unit in a deal valuing the company at 257 billion yen ($2.3 billion), its second purchase of a Hitachi unit.
* KKR announces tender offer to acquire Hitachi Kokusai Electric
TOKYO, April 26 U.S. buyout firm KKR said on Wednesday it has agreed to buy Hitachi Ltd's electronic equipment unit for 257 billion yen ($2.3 billion) with investment fund Japan Industrial Partners Inc (JIP).
BRIEF-Hitachi plans to sell unit Hitachi Kokusai Electric to KKR and Japan Industrial Partners - Nikkei
* Hitachi plans to sell chipmaking equipment unit Hitachi Kokusai Electric to private equity firms KKR and Japan Industrial Partners - Nikkei
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-" – R&I
* Says it to offer an early-retirement program with a subsidiary to employees, who are above 40 years old