Mazda Motor Corp (7261.T)
* Mazda official: we are considering impact of possible changes to U.S. trade policy on our operations Further company coverage: (Reporting By Naomi Tajitsu)
* Operating profit is expected to fall to around 130 billion yen ($1.13 billion) for Mazda Motor Corp for the year ending in March - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2kMmbZv) Further company coverage:
* Mazda to launch diesel version of CX-5 in N. America in H2 2017
Mazda Motor Corp will recall about 70,000 of its RX-8 sports cars from model years 2004 to 2008 in the United States because of an issue with fuel pump sealing rings that may leak and catch fire, U.S. safety regulators said on Tuesday.
Nov 15 Mazda Motor Corp will recall about 70,000 of its RX-8 sports cars from model years 2004 to 2008 in the United States because of an issue with fuel pump sealing rings that may leak and catch fire, U.S. safety regulators said on Tuesday.
TOKYO, Nov 2 Mazda Motor Corp on Wednesday lowered its full-year profit forecasts as the Japanese automaker expects to take a bigger hit from a strong yen than it previously thought.
* Mazda Motor Corp's operating profit is expected to drop 34 percent on the year to about 150 billion yen in the year ending March 2017- Nikkei
BANGKOK, Sept 9 Thailand's Thanachart Bank, an affiliate of Canada's Bank of Nova Scotia, said it was aiming for overall loan growth of 3 percent this year despite a decline in the first half when economic weakness suppressed consumer appetite for auto loans.
* Says Mazda Sollers Manufacturing Rus, joint venture of Sollers and Japanese Mazda, signed with Ministry of Industry and Trade a special investment contract for construction of engine plant with capacity of 50 thousand engines per year
TOKYO, Sept 1 Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it would recall a total of 2.3 million vehicles worldwide over potential problems with their rear gates, along with a separate issue involving diesel engines.