Mazda Motor Corp (7261.T)
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's issuer rating at "BBB+"
BRIEF-Mazda Motor aims to boost global suv output and sales in fiscal 2018 to 800,000 units - Nikkei
* Mazda Motor aims to boost global suv output and sales in fiscal 2018 to 800,000 units, or 50% more than in fiscal 2015 - Nikkei
* Mazda North American Operations reported May 2016 U.S. sales of 28,328 vehicles, representing a decrease of 4.3 percent versus last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, May 30 Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Monday it had been informed about a voluntary recall of 1,997 Mazda cars due to a possible fault of the front airbag gas generator.
TOKYO, April 27 Mazda Motor Corp's CEO said the carmaker followed regulations set by governments, seeking to reassure customers after Mitsubishi Motors Corp revealed it cheated on fuel economy tests in Japan.
TOKYO, April 27 Mazda Motor Corp said it expects its operating profit to fall 25 percent in the current fiscal year due to the impact of a stronger yen and a slowdown in China and other emerging economies.
BRIEF-Mazda Motor Corp's group operating profit will likely shrink by double digits in year ending March 2017 - Nikkei
* Mazda Motor Corp's group operating profit will likely shrink by double digits in the year ending March 2017 - Nikkei
* Mazda Motor Aims To Rake In Record Sales In Volume Terms For Third Straight Year In Fiscal 2016 By Expanding Its Sport Utility Vehicle Lineup - Nikkei
* Mazda Motor will start selling a new locally manufactured crossover sport utility vehicle in China around the summer - Nikkei
- Suzuki Motor recalls around 1.6 million vehicles in Japan - Transport Ministry