Mazda Motor Corp (7261.T)
* Says BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota announce agreements to resolve economic loss claims in Takata multidistrict litigation in U.S.
* Honda sees 705 bln yen operating profit, -16.1 pct from 16/17
TOKYO, April 28 Mazda Motor Corp forecast on Friday a 19 percent jump in operating profit for the current financial year as the Japanese automaker expects higher sales volumes, particularly in North America, to help it recover from last year's profit slump.
BRIEF-Mazda Motor aims to lift global unit sales 3 pct to 1.6 mln for year started this month- Nikkei
* Mazda Motor's operating profit for the year started this month is likely to rise about 15 percent from fiscal 2016 estimate to around 150 billion Yen - Nikkei
TOKYO, April 4 Japan's Nikkei share average fell on Tuesday as the safe-haven yen rose and as automakers tumbled on weaker-than-expected U.S. sales.
TOKYO, Feb 23 Japan's Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday it was recalling about 460,000 CX-5, Mazda3 and Mazda6 cars globally to fix multiple defects in their diesel engines, including a problem that could lead to engines stalling.
* Mazda official: we are considering impact of possible changes to U.S. trade policy on our operations Further company coverage: (Reporting By Naomi Tajitsu)
* Operating profit is expected to fall to around 130 billion yen ($1.13 billion) for Mazda Motor Corp for the year ending in March - Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2kMmbZv) Further company coverage: