Mazda Motor Corp (7261.T)
26 Jul 2016
* Mazda Motor's group operating profit likely dropped 6 pct to around 50 billion yen ($471 million) in the three months ended June - Nikkei
BRIEF-Mazda CEO: No impact on European sales from Brexit vote so far, will continue to monitor market
* sees no impact on European sales from Brexit vote so far, will continue to monitor market Further company coverage: (Reporting by Naomi Tajitsu)
* Mazda North American Operations reported June U.S. sales of 26,188 vehicles, representing a decrease of 3.8 percent versus last year Source text http://bit.ly/29h22Zi Further company coverage:
* Mazda Motor Corp to refinance 70 bln yen ($680 mln) in subordinated loans as early as July - Nikkei
TOKYO, June 30 Mazda Motor Corp on Thursday said it was recalling about 1.57 million vehicles worldwide as part of an expanded recall of potential faulty air bags made by Takata Corp.
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's issuer rating at "BBB+"
BRIEF-Mazda Motor aims to boost global suv output and sales in fiscal 2018 to 800,000 units - Nikkei
* Mazda Motor aims to boost global suv output and sales in fiscal 2018 to 800,000 units, or 50% more than in fiscal 2015 - Nikkei
* Mazda North American Operations reported May 2016 U.S. sales of 28,328 vehicles, representing a decrease of 4.3 percent versus last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, May 30 Russian standards agency Rosstandart said on Monday it had been informed about a voluntary recall of 1,997 Mazda cars due to a possible fault of the front airbag gas generator.
TOKYO, April 27 Mazda Motor Corp's CEO said the carmaker followed regulations set by governments, seeking to reassure customers after Mitsubishi Motors Corp revealed it cheated on fuel economy tests in Japan.