888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
1 Dec 2016
TORONTO Canadian online gambling company Amaya Inc and British bookmaker William Hill Plc said they were in talks to combine in a merger of equals, confirming a Reuters report about the discussions earlier on Friday.
TORONTO, Oct 7 Canadian online gambling company Amaya Inc and British bookmaker William Hill Plc said they were in talks to combine in a merger of equals, confirming a Reuters report about the discussions earlier on Friday.
* Profit before tax increased by 39% to us$27.8m (h1 2015: us$20.0m)
* Has announced it will launch a new, localized version for Romania - 888.ro Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
Aug 18 Casino and bingo hall operator Rank Group Plc and online gambling company 888 Holdings Plc have withdrawn their proposal to combine with rival British bookmaker William Hill Plc.
* 888 Holdings Plc and Rank Group Plc announce that they do not intend to make an offer for William Hill Plc
* Will announce FY results on Tuesday, Aug. 23 2016, rather than on Thursday, Aug. 18 2016 as previously announced
* William Hill shares down 3 pct (Adds line from 888/Rank on revised offer's valuation)
LONDON, Aug 15 British bookmaker William Hill said on Monday it had rejected a revised takeover proposal from rivals 888 Holdings and Rank Group , saying it continues to undervalue the group.
LONDON, Aug 11 British bookmaker William Hill said it remained firmly opposed to engaging with 888 Holdings and Rank Group after the two companies set out more details of their unsolicited 3.16 billion pound ($4.11 billion) approach.