888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
18 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£492.75|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||354.42|
* Since announcement of 888's Q3 IMS and KPIS on 4 November 2014 group has continued to perform in line with management's expectations
** 888 Holdings Plc shares rise as much as 5.4 pct, among the top performers among UK midcaps, after issuing an upbeat outlook.
LONDON, Aug 27 - 888 Holdings Chief Executive Brian Mattingley will step down from the day-to-day running of the online gambling company next year and become chairman in a management restructuring, 888 said on Wednesday.
* Interim dividend up 16.7 percent to 0.035 usd per share
* Continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Writing by Keith Weir, 44 20 7542 8022)
* Richard Kilsby intends to retire as non- executive chairman of board following company's 2015 annual general meeting
* As at 30 june 2014, 888 had 16.8 million casino, poker and sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 17% from 30 june 2013