888 Holdings PLC (888.L)
28 Aug 2015
* H1 adjusted ebitda decreased by 17 percent to us$40.9m (h1 2014: us$49.0m),
* Board notes that it remains unanimously recommended bidder and continues to work towards completion of proposed transaction.
LONDON, Aug 14 - Syndication of a $650m-equivalent covenant-lite leveraged loan financing backing online gambling company 888 Holdings' acquisition of London-listed Bwin.party has been put on hold until there is more clarity on the M&A process, banking sources said on Friday.
- British online gambling company GVC Holdings Plc raised its offer to buy rival Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc for a second time in two weeks, hoping to persuade the company to reject 888 Holdings Plc's offer.
- Gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment Plc, which put itself up for sale, has become the subject of a bidding war.
* Bwin could GVC offer to coax higher 888 bid-analyst (Adds analyst comment, 888 no comment, details around synergies, updates share movement)
Aug 7 - Gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment Plc, which put itself up for sale, has become the subject of a bidding war.
Aug 7 - Online gambling company GVC Holdings Plc raised its offer for rival Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc to 1.03 billion pounds ($1.6 billion), hoping to pry the company away from 888 Holdings Plc .
* Cost savings to exceed 135 mln euros per annum (Adds shareholder quotes)
July 27 - Online gambling firm GVC Holdings Plc has made a new offer of about 1 billion pounds ($1.55 billion) for peer Bwin.party Digital Entertainment, which recently accepted a bid from 888 Holdings Plc.