Fast Retailing Co Ltd (9983.T)
6 Jul 2015
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks closed down slightly on Thursday after the International Monetary Fund warned Greece ahead of its Sunday referendum that it faces a huge financial hole, and mixed jobs data dampened the U.S. economic outlook.
* Nikkei slips 0.4 pct, Topix dips 0.1 pct * Fast Retailing slides after June drop in Uniqlo sales * Cross-shareholding reduction plan lifts SMFG By Shinichi Saoshiro TOKYO, July 3 - Japan's Nikkei share average drifted lower on Friday as caution ahead of a Greek national vote over the weekend suppressed investors' appetite for risk, with Fast Retailing Co sliding after it reported a drop in domestic sales. The Nikkei share average lost 0.4 percent to 20,431.25 by
Uniqlo Thailand, a unit of Japan's Fast Retailing Co, plans to have 100 branches in Thailand by 2020 compared with 23 at present and targets double-digit annual sales growth, the Nation reported, citing Chanvit Khieonavavongsa, marketing and public relations director. (http://bit.ly/1HAy0M1)
* Broader contagion risks from Greece will be limited - Goldman Sachs * Fast Retailing contributes hefty points to Nikkei index * Suzuki down on profit-taking after president change By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, July 1 - Japanese shares edged up on Wednesday as a central bank survey showed big businesses plan to increase capital spending at the fastest pace in a decade, but gains were limited as investors remained cautious on developments in Greece. Confidence at big Jap
HONG KONG, June 17 - Hong Kong-based garment manufacturer Lever Style Inc, a supplier to Fast Retailing , confirmed on Wednesday one of its plants across the border in the Chinese city of Shenzhen had been hit by a strike and it was in talks to try to resolve the issue.
* Workers also demand re-hiring of those dismissed - rights group
HONG KONG, June 16 - Hundreds of workers are on strike at a factory in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen that supplies Japan's Fast Retailing, owner of the Uniqlo clothing brand, a Hong Kong-based labour rights group said on Tuesday.
* Announce partnership towards digital innovation in customer service
* Raising prices for some autumn/winter items in Japan (Adds earnings details, executive comments)
April 9 - Fast Retailing Co CEO Tadashi Yanai says: