Apple Inc (AAPL.O)
- U.S. stocks reversed course to move lower in early afternoon trading on Monday as healthcare stocks led by Amgen dragged on the three major indexes.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
NEW YORK - A measure of equity markets worldwide hit record highs on Monday as optimism over Greece supported European stocks while U.S. shares added to last week's gains ahead of Apple results and a Federal Reserve policy meeting.
* Dollar slips ahead of Fed meeting; Treasury prices edge lower (Updates to U.S. market open, changes byline, dateline, previous LONDON)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Adds details, adds comment, updates prices)
- Wall Street was higher at the open on Monday and the Nasdaq inched closer to its record intraday high ahead of Apple's results after the close.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to open)
April 27 - Wall Street opened higher on Monday after the Nasdaq and S&P 500 chalked up record high closes on Friday and ahead of Apple's results after the close.
* Futures up: Dow 53 pts, S&P 4.75 pts, Nasdaq 16 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
April 27 - U.S. stock index futures were up slightly on Monday after the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 chalked up record high closes on Friday and ahead of Apple's results after the close.
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,729||-10.00|
|Acer Incorporated (2353.TW)||NT$20.60||+0.40|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$33.06||-0.20|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$47.74||-0.13|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$32.41||+0.33|
|Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO.OQ)||$28.85||+0.03|
|Nokia Oyj (NOK1V.HE)||€7.10||-0.05|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$563.31||-10.35|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$554.53||-8.98|