AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
18 Jan 2017
NEW YORK Investors in large U.S. pharmaceutical and biotech companies are counting on strong dividends, reasonable stock valuations and new products to help ride out a storm of political uncertainty as the incoming Trump administration dives into healthcare policy.
NEW YORK, Jan 12 Investors in large U.S. pharmaceutical and biotech companies are counting on strong dividends, reasonable stock valuations and new products to help ride out a storm of political uncertainty as the incoming Trump administration dives into healthcare policy.
AbbVie Inc Chief Executive Richard Gonzalez on Wednesday promised to keep all drug price increases in 2017 under 10 percent, becoming the third global drugmaker to publicly make that pledge.
* Abbvie sees 2017 adjusted EPS growth of 13-15 percent - JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
* Zebra Biologics Inc. to collaborate with AbbVie to discover new antibody therapeutics.
* Emergent says Pure MHC, AbbVie will embark on research, license deal to discover peptide targets for use with t-cell receptor therapeutics in cancers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Abbvie Inc - announced four new collaborations and investments with healthcare companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Abbvie - Co, Genomics Medicine Ireland, WuXi NextCODE announce Population Genomics alliance; financial terms were not disclosed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-AbbVie says announces high SVR(12) rates with 8 weeks of treatment with its investigational drug
* Eight weeks of treatment with abbvie's investigational, pan-genotypic, ribavirin-free regimen of glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (G/P) for chronic hepatitis C achieved high SVR rates in genotype 1 Japanese patients
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to Clovis Oncology Inc's ovarian cancer drug in patients with a specific gene mutation whose disease had advanced despite two or more rounds of chemotherapy.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$114.70||-0.17|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.03||-0.03|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF71.45||-0.75|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.17||-0.31|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF233.30||-2.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF237.30||-1.40|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$40.76||-0.14|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$77.53||+0.68|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€76.06||-0.44|