AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
24 Jun 2016
The S&P 500 closed at a 7-month high on Monday as Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen painted a mostly upbeat picture of the economy but gave little sense of when a rate hike may be coming. | Video
* Abbvie Inc reports 17.93 pct passive stake in Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc as of May 25, 2016 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:(http://1.usa.gov/1PeZcPg )] Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Baa2 rating reflects its large scale with a revenues of about $23 billion, its high margins and its strong cash flow
* European commission approves imbruvica (ibrutinib) for first-line treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved a once-monthly injection for multiple sclerosis from Biogen Inc and AbbVie Inc, with a boxed warning.
May 27 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved a once-monthly injection for multiple sclerosis from Biogen Inc and AbbVie Inc, with a boxed warning.
* AbbVie's Humira receives CHMP positive opinion to treat certain forms of non-infectious uveitis, a disease that can severely impact vision
* IL-23 inhibitor risankizumab induces remission in phase ii study in patients with moderate-to-severe crohn's disease
Coherus BioSciences Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office had agreed to review its petition to make a copy of AbbVie Inc's top-selling arthritis drug Humira.
BRIEF-AbbVie says Humira protected by many patents covering all aspects of manufacture, formulation and indications
* "we are confident in the validity of our patents and will vigorously defend them"
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$115.63||-1.75|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.97||-0.62|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.75||-1.20|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$55.88||-1.80|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF241.00||-5.50|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF246.20||-3.30|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$37.91||-1.72|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$74.33||+0.39|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€69.37||-2.63|