AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday approved AbbVie Inc's drug to treat certain adults with chronic hepatitis C.
* U.S. FDA- FDA granted the application priority review, breakthrough therapy designations, granted approval of Mavyret to Abbvie Inc Source text : (http://bit.ly/2vxrKo3) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded UK-based pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC's (AZ) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating to 'A-' from 'A'. The Outlook is Negative. The downgrade reflects AstraZeneca's increasing business risk as the pharmaceutical group transitions into next-generation therapies. The company's recent mixed late-stage pipeline developments in oncology - an increasing
* This request has been approved by the Board of Directors of Euronext Paris SA
AbbVie Inc said on Friday it had received European approval to market its drug for treatment of all six major forms of hepatitis C.
July 28 AbbVie Inc said on Friday it had received European approval to market its drug for treatment of all six major forms of hepatitis C.
* European Commission grants Abbvie's Maviret (glecaprevir/pibrentasvir) marketing authorization for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C in all major genotypes (GT1-6)
AbbVie Inc's said it would be cautious with drug pricing, especially for Humira, the world's biggest selling drug, sending its shares down 2 percent, despite the drugmaker's quarterly profit narrowly beating estimates.
* Co reiterates 2017 adjusted profit forecast (Adds conference call details, shares)
* Abbvie CFO: humira u.s. Sales increased 18 percent compared to the prior year, driven by low double-digit prescription growth plus price.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$134.18||+0.80|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$33.32||-0.06|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.95||+0.35|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$62.65||+0.15|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF245.10||+0.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF247.40||+1.40|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$49.77||+0.95|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$80.75||-0.96|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€82.58||+0.81|