Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
16 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$53,231.18|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||672.88|
* BSE index at record 22,363.97; NSE marks life high at 6,702.60 * Foreign investors buy Indian stocks worth about $3 bln in March * IT stocks gain after Accenture raises profit guidance By Abhishek Vishnoi MUMBAI, March 28 - Indian shares hit a record high for a fifth straight session on Friday as state-run lenders such as State Bank of India continued their recent rally after the central bank extended the deadline for implementing Basel III capital-raising rules.
Reuters Market Eye - India's software exporters gain after global rival Accenture Plc on Thursday raised its full-year profit forecast and the lower end of its revenue forecast.
* India's software exporters gain after global rival Accenture Plc on Thursday raised its full-year profit forecast and the lower end of its revenue forecast. * That helps bring some relief after Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Infosys Ltd warned about their quarterly revenue growth in recent weeks. * HCL Technologies Ltd surges 2.2 percent, Infosys is up 0.7 percent and Tata Consultancy Services gains 0.6 percent. (firstname.lastname@example.org / abhishek.vishnoi.thomsonreuters.co
- Accenture Plc warned that weakness in its consulting business that hurt second-quarter results would carry on though the year, sending its shares down as much as 8 percent.
March 27 - Accenture Plc, recently chosen as the lead contractor for the Obamacare enrollment website, reported a smaller-than-expected 1 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to lower demand in its consulting business.
- Jason Day fended off a stunning fightback by Frenchman Victor Dubuisson to clinch the biggest title of his career with a one-up victory after 23 holes in the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship final in Marana, Arizona on Sunday.
- Winners of the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship since the inaugural edition in 1999 following the one-up victory by Australian Jason Day over Frenchman Victor Dubuisson after 23 holes in Sunday's final in Marana, Arizona (U.S. unless stated):
- Three months after bursting into the limelight with his maiden victory on the European Tour, Victor Dubuisson elevated his profile on the PGA Tour in spectacular fashion Sunday at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
Feb 23 - Three months after bursting into the limelight with his maiden victory on the European Tour, Victor Dubuisson elevated his profile on the PGA Tour in spectacular fashion Sunday at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
* Dubuisson comes from three down before losing (Adds detail, quotes)
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,222.90||+26.60|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs585.85||+13.75|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs3,192.05||+34.75|
|Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd. (9741.T)||--||--|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$32.49||+0.10|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$196.40||-0.62|
|Satyam Computer Services Limited (SATY.NS)||Rs115.15||+0.15|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$61.18||+1.12|
|Sapient Corporation (SAPE.OQ)||$16.28||+0.35|
|CIBER, Inc. (CBR.N)||$4.36||+0.09|