Accenture PLC (ACN.N)
29 Jul 2015
* Has signed a 5-year Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) contract with Accenture Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
REUTERS - Accenture Plc raised its full-year revenue forecast for the third time, reflecting continued strong demand for the company's consulting and outsourcing services.
* Accenture and Alcatel-Lucent announce four-year agreement with Telefonica to deploy Alcatel-Lucent's motive customer experience management software
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks fell for a fourth straight session on Thursday but indexes ended well off session lows with support from economic data and earnings, including Accenture's.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.27 pct (Updates prices, changes comment, byline)
- Consulting and outsourcing company Accenture Plc raised its full-year revenue growth forecast for the second time as it won more business from companies looking to cut costs and improve efficiency in a tough economic environment.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
March 3 - Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS) AB
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,504.45||-2.30|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs568.85||+4.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs1,087.30||+1.90|
|Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd. (9741.T)||--||--|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$30.30||+0.03|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$161.09||+1.04|
|Satyam Computer Services Limited (SATY.NS)||Rs115.15||--|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$65.04||+0.21|
|Sapient Corp (SAPE.OQ)||--||--|
|CIBER, Inc. (CBR.N)||$3.15||-0.01|