AES Corp (AES.N)
* AES announces pricing of $500 million of senior notes in public offering
* AES announces public offering of $500 million of senior notes
* AES announces tender offer for up to $217 million of its 8.00% senior notes due 2020
* AES reports second quarter 2017 financial results; reaffirms 2017 guidance and long-term expectations
SANTIAGO, July 31 AES Gener, the Chilean arm of AES Corp, said on Monday that it forecast possible fresh cost overruns on its half-finished Alto Maipo hydropower mega-project after continued problems with its construction and contractors.
American energy firm AES Corp and German engineering conglomerate Siemens AG on Tuesday said they were forming a joint venture to serve the rapidly growing energy storage market.
July 11 American energy firm AES Corp and German engineering conglomerate Siemens AG on Tuesday said they were forming a joint venture to serve the rapidly growing energy storage market.
SYDNEY Tesla Inc has won an Australian contract to install the world's biggest grid-scale battery, in what experts say will be a litmus test for the reliability of large-scale renewable energy.
BRIEF-AES closes $2 bln in non-recourse financing for 1.4 GW southland repowering project in southern California
* AES closes $2.0 billion in non-recourse financing for 1.4 gw southland repowering project in Southern California
BRIEF-AES Corp on June 28, co entered into amendment no. 2 to sixth amended and restated credit and reimbursement agreement - SEC Filing
* AES Corp - On June 28, co entered into amendment no. 2 to sixth amended and restated credit and reimbursement agreement - SEC Filing
|Enel Americas SA (ENAM.SN)||--||--|
|Enel Generacion Chile SA (ENGX.SN)||--||--|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€20.58||-0.09|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$86.33||-0.25|
|Southern Co (SO.N)||$47.94||-0.34|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$72.71||+0.05|
|Dominion Energy Inc (D.N)||$78.80||+0.06|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$14.84||-0.05|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA.TO)||$7.65||-0.09|
|TransAlta Corporation (TA_pd.TO)||$14.34||-0.06|