Allergan plc (AGN.N)
* Speeding up divestment plans - sources (Adds context, TPG no comment)
JERUSALEM/LONDON/FRANKFURT Teva Pharmaceutical Industries is looking to team up with other drugmakers to fund some of its development pipeline as it struggles with debts and expiring patents.
BRIEF-Allergan says as part of internal optimization restructuring programs, co intends to eliminate about 400 positions - SEC Filing
* Allergan Plc - As part of internal optimization restructuring programs, co intends to eliminate about 400 positions - Sec Filing
* FDA approves Medicines360's SNDA for Liletta (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 52 mg to prevent pregnancy for up to four years
* Allergan reports continued strong execution in second quarter 2017 with 9% increase in GAAP net revenues to $4.0 billion
Aug 3 Botox-maker Allergan Plc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strength in its medical aesthetics unit, prompting the drugmaker to raise its full-year revenue forecast.
Aug 3 Drugmaker Allergan Plc posted a 9 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strength in its medical aesthetics unit.
* Allergan announces third quarter 2017 cash dividend of $0.70 per ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Amgen and Allergan submit biosimilar Biologics License Application for ABP 980 to US Food and Drug Administration
BRIEF-U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill opioid investigation expands to include distributors and additional manufacturers
* U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill opioid investigation expands to include distributors and additional manufacturers