Alon USA Energy Inc (ALJ.N)
18 Jan 2017
Refiner Delek U.S. Holdings Inc said it had agreed to buy the shares of Alon USA Energy Inc it does not already own for $464 million to increase its exposure to cheap crude produced in Texas's prolific Permian basin.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alon USA Energy, Inc. announces receipt of proposal to purchase its outstanding common stock
Oct 14 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* Offer represents a 16 pct discount to Alon's Thursday close
Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc , offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
Oct 14 Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc, offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
* Delek US Holdings-on october 14, delivered non-binding letter to special committee of board of alon usa proposing potential business transaction - sec filing
* Says Q2 net sales of $1.01 billion versus $1.30 billion last year
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$86.28||-1.08|
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$68.11||-0.31|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€25.86||-0.06|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,346.50p||--|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$115.94||-0.34|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$66.75||+0.56|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
|Tesoro Corporation (TSO.N)||$81.63||+0.80|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||$35.24||+0.35|
|Alimentation Couche Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)||$61.68||-0.25|