Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK.N)
SEATTLE, May 17 Alaska Air Group said on Wednesday it plans to begin scheduled flights from a second Seattle-area airport next year, giving it exclusive access to a growing part of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region.
* Alaska Air Group Inc sees Q2 ASMS 15,625 million - 15,675 million - SEC filing
* Alaska air group inc - inaugurates nonstop daily service between seattle and indianapolis, indiana Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Alaska air group inc - passenger load factor for april 86.6% versus 84.1%
* Says expects to grow combined network capacity in 2017 by about 8.5 pct - SEC filing
April 26 U.S. carrier Alaska Air Group Inc on Wednesday reported a 46.2 percent fall in quarterly profit as its operating expenses swelled and average fares declined.
April 26 Alaska Air Group Inc, the fifth largest U.S. carrier, reported a 46.2 percent fall in quarterly profit as its operating expenses swelled and average fares declined.
* Alaska air group inc - qtrly total operating revenue $ 1,749 million versus $1,347 million
* Alaska Airlines and Virgin America announce new Dallas love field flying to Seattle; San Diego; San Jose, California; and Portland, Oregon
* Sees Q1 passenger revenue per asm 10.26 cents - 10.31 cents
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)||€17.09||+0.03|
|Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd. (600221.SS)||¥3.23||+0.03|
|Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd. (900945.SS)||$0.56||+0.01|
|Air France KLM SA (AIRF.PA)||€9.90||+0.12|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$60.67||-0.25|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (UAIRQ.OB)||--||--|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (USABQ.OB)||--||--|
|JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU.OQ)||$22.95||+0.14|
|Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT.OQ)||$145.95||-0.60|