Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN.OQ)
23 Jun 2017
* Alexion receives positive CHMP opinion for Soliris (eculizumab) for the treatment of patients with refractory Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (GMG) in the European Union
June 13 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc on Tuesday named Biogen Inc's Chief Financial Officer Paul Clancy as its finance head, effective July 31.
BRIEF-Alexion Pharmaceuticals in connection with appointment as CFO, Paul Clancy will receive stock options valued about $1.2 million
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc - in connection with appointment as CFO, Paul Clancy will receive stock options valued about $1.2 million
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc - Clancy will succeed Dave Anderson, who will continue to serve as CFO until july 31, 2017
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its chief financial officer and research head would leave in the latest top level exits, sending the company's shares down 11 percent to a more-than-three-and-half year low.
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals - long-term data confirm benefits of treatment with strensiq in adolescents and adults with hypophosphatasia through 5 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, May 8 Brazilian police searched the Sao Paulo offices of drugmaker Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc on Monday as part of a probe into its relationship with a patient advocacy group accused of filing fraudulent lawsuits to spur drug purchases.
* Raises FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share view $5.10 to $5.30
March 27 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc on Monday named former Baxalta CEO Ludwig Hantson to its top job, as the rare-disease drug maker seeks to regain investor confidence following the exit of top management.
March 27 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said it named former Baxalta head Ludwig Hantson chief executive officer as the rare-disease drug maker looks to steady the ship following the exit of its top management.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$136.43||+0.38|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$49.08||-0.19|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€88.60||+0.73|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$56.64||-0.69|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$965.00||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$172.50||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF253.40||+0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF255.75||+1.50|