Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN.OQ)
* Raises FY 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share view $5.10 to $5.30
March 27 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc on Monday named former Baxalta CEO Ludwig Hantson to its top job, as the rare-disease drug maker seeks to regain investor confidence following the exit of top management.
March 27 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said it named former Baxalta head Ludwig Hantson chief executive officer as the rare-disease drug maker looks to steady the ship following the exit of its top management.
* Alexion appoints Ludwig Hantson, Ph.D., as chief executive officer
BRIEF-Alexion submits application for soliris as treatment for refractory generalized myasthenia gravis
* Alexion submits application in Japan for soliris® (eculizumab) as a potential treatment for patients with refractory generalized myasthenia gravis (gmg) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arbutus licenses LNP delivery technology to Alexion for use in single messenger RNA product candidate
March 13 Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday it has initiated a company-wide restructuring that will affect about 7 percent of its workforce.
* Alexion Pharmaceuticals says initiated companywide restructuring
* 2017 rev forecast just under estimates, but reassuring-analysts
* Alexion CFO says "we're preparing for potential tax reform": conf call
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$123.47||-0.27|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$43.64||-0.01|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€86.61||+0.64|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$56.05||+0.38|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$985.00||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$163.32||+0.60|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF260.30||0.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF260.50||-1.00|