Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
24 May 2017
May 25 U.S. teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co, which has put itself up for sale, posted smaller-than-expected drop in comparable-store sales, helped by strong demand for its California beach-themed surfwear brand Hollister.
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.70 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cerberus, American Eagle work on joint bid for Abercrombie & Fitch- WSJ,citing sources Source http://on.wsj.com/2qX7bMJ
* Cerburus, American Eagle work on joint bid for Abercrombie & Fitch- WSJ, citing sources Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2qkqJsq Further company coverage:
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co reports declaration of quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arrowstreet Capital, Limited Partnership reports 3.7 percent passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch as of March 17 versus 5.3 percent stake as of Dec 31 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 2 Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co said it expected its brands to perform better in 2017 and reported the first rise in quarterly comparable sales in a year at its Hollister brand, sending the company's shares up 14 percent.
BRIEF-Abercrombie & Fitch on conf call- Q1 will remain challenging as we sort through assortment issue
* On conf call- in Hollister guys, had strong performance in denim, knit tops and outerwear in Q4
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.75 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
March 2 U.S. teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co reported a 7 percent drop in quarterly sales on Thursday - the 16th straight quarterly decline - and said a competitive retail environment drove it to promote more.
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$22.19||--|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.03||--|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$11.32||--|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$41.29||--|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$49.58||--|
|Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN.OQ)||$18.80||--|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$9.98||--|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUNQ.PK)||--||--|