Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
23 Feb 2017
Feb 16 Ralph Lauren Corp named a Vice Media executive to the newly created role of chief marketing officer and hired Tom Ford International's chief operating officer as a brand president, weeks after the surprise resignation of CEO Stefan Larsson.
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co- board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on class A common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership reports 5.3 percent passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch Co as of Dec. 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2l04Xc4) Further company coverage:
Feb 1 Abercrombie & Fitch Co said on Wednesday that Fran Horowitz, the company's merchandising head, has been promoted to chief executive at the teen apparel retailer.
Nov 22 Urban Outfitters Inc's quarterly comparable sales missed analysts' estimate as fewer shoppers visited its Anthropologie and Free People stores despite higher discounting.
* Continued adverse impact from foreign currency on sales and operating income in Q4
Nov 18 Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co posted its 15th straight drop in quarterly sales as fewer customers visited its stores.
* Reg-Abercrombie & Fitch reports declaration of quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Have seen FX headwinds increase post-Brexit, particularly the pound and to lesser degree the euro - Conf Call
* Shares down 21 pct, set for worst day since 2001 (Adds Brexit comments, store remodeling details; updates shares)
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$23.97||--|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.04||-0.00|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$14.96||+0.20|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$45.55||+1.61|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$50.64||+1.70|
|Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN.OQ)||$26.54||+0.24|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$12.49||-0.53|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUNQ.PK)||--||--|