Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
24 Mar 2017
* Arrowstreet Capital, Limited Partnership reports 3.7 percent passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch as of March 17 versus 5.3 percent stake as of Dec 31 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 2 Teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co said it expected its brands to perform better in 2017 and reported the first rise in quarterly comparable sales in a year at its Hollister brand, sending the company's shares up 14 percent.
BRIEF-Abercrombie & Fitch on conf call- Q1 will remain challenging as we sort through assortment issue
* On conf call- in Hollister guys, had strong performance in denim, knit tops and outerwear in Q4
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.75 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
March 2 U.S. teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co reported a 7 percent drop in quarterly sales on Thursday - the 16th straight quarterly decline - and said a competitive retail environment drove it to promote more.
Feb 16 Ralph Lauren Corp named a Vice Media executive to the newly created role of chief marketing officer and hired Tom Ford International's chief operating officer as a brand president, weeks after the surprise resignation of CEO Stefan Larsson.
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co- board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on class A common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership reports 5.3 percent passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch Co as of Dec. 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2l04Xc4) Further company coverage:
Feb 1 Abercrombie & Fitch Co said on Wednesday that Fran Horowitz, the company's merchandising head, has been promoted to chief executive at the teen apparel retailer.
Nov 22 Urban Outfitters Inc's quarterly comparable sales missed analysts' estimate as fewer shoppers visited its Anthropologie and Free People stores despite higher discounting.
|Gap Inc (GPS.N)||$23.27||-0.03|
|Aeropostale Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.03||+0.00|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$13.85||0.00|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$41.95||+0.34|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$47.47||-0.60|
|Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN.OQ)||$22.94||-0.06|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$10.91||-0.02|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUNQ.PK)||--||--|