Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
25 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$4,027.26|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||149.10|
(Corrects name in Banca Popolare dell Etruria entry to Fabio Arpe) The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
- Food retailer Smart & Final Stores Inc, backed by private equity firm Ares Management LP , filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of its common stock.
- William Egan, a Bank of America Merrill Lynch top investment banker for financial institutions, has resigned to join credit investment and private equity firm Oaktree Capital Group LLC , according to people familiar with the matter.
MILAN - Italian lottery operator GTECH is in preliminary talks to buy Las Vegas-based International Game Technology (IGT) in a cash and shares deal that would make it a significant player in the casino slot machine business.
* IGT deal positive for GTECH but hard to swallow -analysts (Adds analysts comments, IGT statement)
MILAN - Italian lottery operator GTECH said on Monday it was in preliminary talks to buy Las Vegas-based slot machine maker International Game Technology in a deal that could involve a cash and paper offer.
June 12 - Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC is in talks to buy Encana Corp's Bighorn Properties in Alberta, Canada in a deal expected to be worth about $1.8 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Dave & Buster's Inc has revived plans for an initial public offering after negotiations on an outright sale of the restaurant and arcade chain failed to lead to a deal, according to three people familiar with the matter.
(Repeats story that ran late on Friday, with no changes to text)
* Pvt equity has pumped $32 bln into shipping in past 2 yrs-fund mgr