Aeropostale Inc (ARO.N)
6 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$713.45|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||78.49|
* Futures: Dow down 54 pts, S&P down 5.5 pts, Nasdaq up 0.5 pt
NEW YORK, Dec 5 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, ahead of data on the labor market and economic growth that may help investors assess whether the Federal Reserve may accelerate its timetable to wind down its monetary stimulus.
* Futures: Dow off 9 pts, S&P off 0.9 pt, Nasdaq up 3.5 pts
- Apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc forecast a much bigger-than-expected loss for the holiday shopping quarter as it struggles to keep up with the tastes of young shoppers, sending its shares down 4 percent in extended trading.
* Expects current-quarter loss of $0.24-$0.32/shr vs est $0.08
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - Aeropostale Inc : * Shares were down 3.7 percent after the bell following results
(Adds GE, Hellman, Rogers, Vodafone, Naspers, CME, Aeropostale, Rosneft, Carlyle, Aker, Elliott, Merck, CWB, Hexagon, Icahn, Bank of Cyprus, Bank of Ireland, Gazprom, Vivendi, Banco Popolare, Intesa, Hutchison Whampoa, Alitalia, MOL, Moncler)
Nov 26 - Struggling teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc, under pressure from some investors to sell itself, adopted a poison pill that would be triggered if a stockholder buys 10 percent of the company.
Nov 26 - Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc said it has adopted a poison pill that will be triggered if a stockholder buys 10 percent of the company.
- Aeropostale Inc shareholder Crescendo Partners urged the company to sell itself, joining a list of investors going public with their frustration about the fading fortunes of the teen clothing retailer after three quarters of losses.
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$14.85||-1.55|
|Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (PSUN.OQ)||$3.28||+0.52|
|Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (PLCE.OQ)||$53.12||-0.08|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$34.87||-0.50|
|Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.MI)||€36.58||+0.11|
|Tumi Holdings Inc (TUMI.N)||$23.26||+0.08|