Asian Paints Ltd (ASPN.NS)
23 Aug 2017
Asian Paints Ltd , India's biggest paint maker by market capitalisation, posted a 20 percent fall in first-quarter consolidated profit on Tuesday.
July 25 Asian Paints Ltd, India's biggest paint maker by market capitalisation, posted a 20 percent fall in first-quarter consolidated profit on Tuesday.
* Consol June quarter profit 4.41 billion rupees versus 5.53 billion rupees
* Says to discontinue production of phthalic anhydride by end of july 2017
* Gets members' nod for re-appointment of KBS Anand as MD and CEO Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ugKun7) Further company coverage:
* Asian Paints - unit Berger International Singapore enter into share purchase agreement' with ANSA Coatings International Limited
* Consol profit in March quarter last year was 4.35 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; consol total income 41.01 billion rupees
* Says reappointment of K B S Anand as managing director & CEO of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: