AU Optronics Corp (AUO.N)
22 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$3,868.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||962.42|
* Says March consolidated sales at T$34.02 billion ($1.13 billion), down 10.3 percent y/y
* Says February sales at T$28.18 billion ($930.83 million) versus T$27.73 billion a year ago
* A merger not likely to come soon-fund manager (Adds quotes, details)
TAIPEI, Feb 24 - Innolux Corp, the world's No.3 flat panel maker, declined to rule out a potential merger with smaller rival AU Optronics and said on Monday any assistance from the government would be welcome.
* Says January sales T$31.6 billion ($1.04 billion), up 10.5 percent from a year earlier
TAIPEI, Jan 27 - Taiwan's AU Optronics Corp , the world's fourth biggest LCD maker, posted on Monday its third consecutive quarterly profit that beat market expectations, boosted by robust shipments and low inventory.
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says changes its China TFT-LCD facility to 6 generation from 8.5 generation due to market demand, investment returns
WASHINGTON, Nov 6 - The U.S. Supreme Court appeared divided on Wednesday as it considered a dispute between states and electronics manufacturers over whether restitution claims based on alleged price-fixing in the market for liquid crystal display panels should be heard in state or federal court.
TAIPEI, Oct 30 - Taiwan's AU Optronics Corp , the world's fourth biggest LCD maker, posted a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter on Wednesday, boosted by higher product prices and more shipments of high-definition panels.
|LG Electronics Inc. (066570.KS)||₩70,100.00||-200.00|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066575.KS)||₩28,250.00||-150.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (005930.KS)||₩1,389,000.00||+14,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (005935.KS)||₩1,072,000.00||-3,000.00|
|Chi Mei Optoelectronics Corporation (3009.TW)||--||--|
|Chung Hwa Picture Tubes LTD. (2475.TW)||NT$1.91||-0.02|
|HannStar Display Corp (6116.TW)||NT$10.90||-0.25|
|Innolux Corp (3481.TW)||NT$11.20||-0.25|
|Wintek Corporation (2384.TW)||NT$10.30||-0.05|
|Giantplus Technology Co., Ltd. (8105.TW)||NT$13.25||-0.45|