Avon Products Inc (AVP.N)
24 Jun 2016
A Pakistani man has been charged with fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for illegally trading Integrated Device Technology Inc stock options after submitting a bogus takeover bid for the chipmaker.
May 24 A Pakistani man has been charged with fraud by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for illegally trading Integrated Device Technology Inc stock options after submitting a bogus takeover bid for the chipmaker.
* Total revenue down 16 pct, Brazil down 33 pct (Adds comments, details, shares)
May 5 Cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc reported a 16 percent decline in quarterly sales as it struggled to boost demand in Brazil and China.
* CEO Sheri McCoy 2015 total compensation of $12.9 million versus $10.2 million in 2014 - SEC Filing
April 12 Shares of U.S. chipmaker Integrated Device Technology Inc soared on Tuesday after an investor group said they had offered to buy the company, but the stock lost most of the gains after doubts were raised about the validity of the offer.
Cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc has agreed to give Barington Capital Group LP the right to approve the appointment of an independent director, in a bid to avoid a proxy fight with the activist investor. | Video
* Avon shares up as much as 9.1 pct (Adds details, background, shares)
* Avon Products Inc and Barington Capital Group L.P. reach agreement
* Ross will serve on audit committee and will stand for election at company's 2016 annual meeting of shareholders