Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)
30 Jan 2015
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI - Lender BOC Hong Kong Holdings Ltd is considering a sale of subsidiary Nanyang Commercial Bank (NCB) that could fetch about $6 billion, in a bid to stop cannibalizing the China business of its parent, people familiar with the matter said.
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI - Lender BOC Hong Kong Holdings Ltd is considering a sale of subsidiary Nanyang Commercial Bank (NCB) that could fetch about $6 billion, in a bid to stop cannibalising the China business of its parent, people familiar with the matter said.
NEW YORK, Jan 26 - JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America Corp and Wells Fargo & Co are closing branches early in the New York City region on Monday, spokespeople said, due to a snow storm that is expected to dump feet of snow across the area. Here is what the banks said:
NEW YORK, Jan 20 - U.S. Trust, Bank of America Corp's private wealth management arm for high net worth clients, said on Tuesday it hired 15 advisers across the U.S. during December.
* Swiss National Bank scraps three-year-old euro cap on franc
* Indexes off: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1.5 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 1.1 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Bond trading revenue falls 30 pct to $1.46 bln (Adds links to BreakingViews column, graphic and story about wealth unit results)
* Swiss National Bank moves to scrap 3-year euro cap on the franc
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 15 (Fitch) Bank of America Corporation's (BAC) stated full tax equivalent fourth quarter earnings of $3.05 billion were relatively clean, according to Fitch Ratings. It was the first quarter in some time not to be overly marred by sizable litigation charges. Nevertheless the company did incur $400 million of litigation expense this quarter, though this is down significantly from the other quarters this past year wh