Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)
2 Mar 2015
* Stock falls as much as 16 pct (Adds analyst's comment, details on RadioShack bankruptcy, updates shares)
* Swiss National Bank scraps three-year-old euro cap on franc
* Indexes off: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.9 pct, Nasdaq 1.5 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.6 pct, Nasdaq 1.1 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Swiss National Bank moves to scrap 3-year euro cap on the franc
* Stock falls as much as 16 pct (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
* Futures up: Dow 41 pts, S&P 4.25 pts, Nasdaq 0.5 pt (Adds quote, data)
* Futures off: Dow 8 pts, S&P up 3.25 pts, Nasdaq off 9.75 pts (Adds Citibank earnings, Swiss ADR moves)
NEW YORK, Jan 15 - U.S. stock index futures edged higher in choppy trading on Thursday, fluctuating between gains and losses, after the Swiss National Bank scrapped its three-year euro cap on the franc.
Jan 15 - Electronics retailer Best Buy Co Inc said it expects same-store sales growth to be flat to negative in the first two quarters of its fiscal year starting February.