Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)
18 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$13,497.25|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||350.76|
SHANGHAI - U.S. retailer Best Buy Co Inc said on Thursday it will sell its struggling China business, Five Star, to domestic real estate firm Zhejiang Jiayuan Group in order to focus on its North American operations.
SHANGHAI, Dec 4 - U.S. retailer Best Buy Co Inc said on Thursday it will sell its struggling China business, Five Star, to domestic real estate firm Zhejiang Jiayuan Group in order to focus on its North American operations.
* Indexes: Dow up 0.2 pct, S&P up 0.2 pct, Nasdaq up 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.2 pct, Nasdaq up 0.5 pct (Updates to midday, changes byline)
* Indexes: Dow flat, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates to morning trading)
Nov 20 - Best Buy Co Inc, the largest U.S. consumer electronics chain, reported a better-than-expected profit as cost cutting paid off and revenue increased after seven quarters of decline, even as it expected its current quarter earnings to remain under pressure.
* Futures off: Dow 85 pts, S&P 10 pts, Nasdaq 19 pts (Updates prices, adds data, comment)
NEW YORK, Nov 20 - U.S. stock index futures fell on Thursday as concerns over global growth reemerged after weak business data out of the euro zone and a loss of momentum in Chinese factories.
Nov 20 - Best Buy Co Inc, the largest U.S. consumer electronics retailer, said quarterly profit nearly doubled as operating costs fell.
- Troubled electronics retailer RadioShack Corp said it may need to file for bankruptcy protection if its cash situation worsens, after reporting its tenth straight quarterly loss.