Bunge Ltd (BG.N)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 11 (Fitch) (This amends the release published on Aug. 10, 2016 to add an issuance to the list of ratings at the end of the release for Bunge Finance Europe B.V.) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Bunge Limited Finance Corp. $700 million senior unsecured notes due 2026. The new notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Bunge Ltd. (Bunge). Bunge intends to use net proceeds from the issuance for gen
* Bunge Limited Finance Corp priced a public offering of $700 million aggregate principal amount of 3.250% senior notes due 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.42 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Bunge Limited Finance Corp. $700 million senior unsecured notes due 2026. The new notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Bunge Ltd. (Bunge). Bunge intends to use net proceeds from the issuance for general corporate purposes, including repayment of outstanding indebtedness such as borrowings under Bunge's revolving credit facilities. The Rating Outloo
PARIS Cargill Inc [CARG.UL] is to sell two oilseed crushing plants in western Europe to Bunge with a combined annual crushing capacity of about 2 million tons, the agricultural commodity traders said on Friday.
* Cargill to sell two European oilseed processing facilities to Bunge
* Crushing plant at Nipawin, Saskatchewan operating after fire, but not at full capacity - spokeswoman Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rod Nickel)
July 28 Bunge Ltd shares surged on Thursday after the U.S. grain trader said quarterly profit jumped despite volatile grain markets and maintained its higher full-year earnings forecast.
* Qtrly net sales $10,541 million versus $10,782 million last year
July 28 U.S. grains trader Bunge Ltd reported a 2.2 percent fall in quarterly revenue on Thursday due to lower sales in its agribusiness and sugar business.
|Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)||177.30p||-6.70|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM.N)||$43.02||-0.30|
|Yara International ASA (YAR.OL)||kr292.30||-3.10|
|YPF SA (YPFD.BA)||$262.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€41.00||+0.14|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€40.99||+0.04|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€89.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Wilmar International Limited (WLIL.SI)||$3.08||-0.01|