Bank of Georgia Holdings PLC (BGEO.L)
3 Jul 2015
June 26 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 26 - Bank of Georgia Holdings Plc (BGH), the holding company of JSC Bank of Georgia, appointed Hanna Loikkanen as an independent non-executive director, effective immediately.
* Profit of GEL 62.3 mln (us$ 28.0mln/gbp 18.9mln), up 16.2 pct y-o-y and down 6.2 pct q-o-q
* Completed integration of Privatbank Georgia significantly ahead of schedule Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +44 207 542 1810)
* Loan will be used to finance investment projects promoted by micro & sme companies in Georgia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Completion of a $20 million 2-year bond placement by bank's wholly-owned real estate subsidiary M2 real estate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 2014 net interest margin (nim) of 7.6 pct, compared to 7.4 pct in Q3 2014 and 8.0 pct in Q4 2013