Bank of Georgia Holdings PLC (BGEO.L)
* 2Q15 profit was GEL 72.0mln (US$ 32.0mln/GBP 20.4mln), up 23.5% Y-O-Y and up 15.5% Q-O-Q
June 26 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
June 26 - Bank of Georgia Holdings Plc (BGH), the holding company of JSC Bank of Georgia, appointed Hanna Loikkanen as an independent non-executive director, effective immediately.
* Profit of GEL 62.3 mln (us$ 28.0mln/gbp 18.9mln), up 16.2 pct y-o-y and down 6.2 pct q-o-q
* Completed integration of Privatbank Georgia significantly ahead of schedule Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +44 207 542 1810)
* Loan will be used to finance investment projects promoted by micro & sme companies in Georgia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Completion of a $20 million 2-year bond placement by bank's wholly-owned real estate subsidiary M2 real estate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: