Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.BO)
* Gets orders worth INR 306.6 million for supply of signalling cable and power cable from East Central Railway and BHEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEDIA-Kerala govt allows India's BHEL to exit from JV with Electrical Machines Ltd - PTI in Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Proposed an equity dividend of 79 pct (including 40 pct interim dividend paid earlier) for fiscal 2016-17 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qOJpS6) Further company coverage:
State-run power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd reported a 57 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, missing analysts' estimates.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter net profit was 5.82 billion rupees
May 29 State-run power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd reported a 57 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, missing analysts' estimates.
* Says equipment supplied by various manufacturing units at Trichy, Ranipet, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Haridwar
* Says BHEL commissions 1,980 MW supercritical thermal power plant in uttar pradesh
* Says order for setting up package at RFCL's fertilizer plant at Ramagundam in Telangana
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_05082017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 4:30 pm: Union Bank of India earnings press meet in Mumbai. FX Buzz analyst Jeremy Boulton analyses G7 currencies at 3:30 pm. To join the conversation, click on the link: https://forms.thoms