Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL.NS)
18 Aug 2017
* Says board recommends 1:2 bonus issue Source text: http://bit.ly/2vpbti3 Further company coverage:
State-run power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd posted a 4 percent rise in first-quarter standalone net profit, missing analysts estimates.
* June quarter net profit 808.2 million rupees versus profit of 777.7 million rupees last year
* Orders for transformer bushing from Niquel Electric Ltda., Chile and electronic cards from Scanfil Oy Vana Sauga, Estonia Source text: [Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has achieved yet another milestone in expanding and consolidating its footprint in the international market by securing export orders from Chile and Estonia. With maiden orders for transformer bushing from Niquel Electric Ltda., Chile and Electronic cards from SCANFIL OY Vana Sauga, Estonia, BHEL has now expanded its glo
* Gets orders worth INR 306.6 million for supply of signalling cable and power cable from East Central Railway and BHEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEDIA-Kerala govt allows India's BHEL to exit from JV with Electrical Machines Ltd - PTI in Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Proposed an equity dividend of 79 pct (including 40 pct interim dividend paid earlier) for fiscal 2016-17 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qOJpS6) Further company coverage:
State-run power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd reported a 57 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, missing analysts' estimates.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter net profit was 5.82 billion rupees
May 29 State-run power equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd reported a 57 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, missing analysts' estimates.