Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS)
28 Apr 2017
** Telecom tower provider Bharti Infratel rises as much as 4.3 pct to 343.7 rupees, highest since Jan 30
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel completes transfer of 11.3 pct stake in Bharti Infratel to Nettle Infrastructure
* Says completed inter-se transfer of 11.32 % stake in Bharti Infratel to Nettle Infrastructure Investments
* Bharti Infratel surges after stake purchase by PE investors
* Says completes secondary sale of 10.3% stake in Bharti Infratel to consortium of KKR & Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
* Says declared interim dividend of INR 12 per share Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nbYOMQ) Further company coverage:
Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63 percent of its stake from company's promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
March 21 Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63 percent of its stake from company's promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
** Shares of India's biggest telecom operator Bharti Airtel Ltd fall as much as 1.1 pct to 359.10 rupees; among only five companies trading in red on the NSE index as of 0504 GMT
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Re-appointed D S Rawat as managing director & CEO of the company for a further term of three years w.e.f. April 01, 2017. Source text: http://bit.ly/2jILpsc Further company coverage: