Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS)
23 Jun 2017
* KKR's Asian Fund II has posted 29.1 pct return through March
HONG KONG Private equity firm KKR & Co said on Friday it raised $9.3 billion for its most recent Asia-focused buyout fund, more than expected and setting a record for the region as it looks for larger deals.
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd posted a 17 percent drop in its fourth-quarter consolidated net profit, missing analysts' estimate, hurt by higher expenses.
May 8 Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd posted a 17 percent drop in its fourth-quarter consolidated net profit, missing analysts' estimate, hurt by higher expenses.
* March quarter consol income from operations 16.05 billion rupees
** Telecom tower provider Bharti Infratel rises as much as 4.3 pct to 343.7 rupees, highest since Jan 30
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel completes transfer of 11.3 pct stake in Bharti Infratel to Nettle Infrastructure
* Says completed inter-se transfer of 11.32 % stake in Bharti Infratel to Nettle Infrastructure Investments
* Bharti Infratel surges after stake purchase by PE investors
* Says completes secondary sale of 10.3% stake in Bharti Infratel to consortium of KKR & Canada Pension Plan Investment Board