Bank of Baroda Ltd (BOB.NS)
MUMBAI Bank of Baroda Ltd, India's second-biggest state-controlled lender by assets, expects the rate of growth in bad loans to slow in the coming financial year, a senior banker said on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, Feb 14 Bank of Baroda Ltd, India's second-biggest state-controlled lender by assets, expects the rate of growth in bad loans to slow in the coming financial year, a senior banker said on Tuesday.
** Bank of Baroda falls as much as 7.2 pct in its biggest loss since Nov 21, 2016
* Says cessation of existing interim CFO Ashok Kumar Dangaich Source text:http://bit.ly/2kWvXvz Further company coverage:
* Authorized managing director & CEO to negotiate with Bank of Baroda for settlement of outstanding dues of the company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kqZKvq)
* Sical Logistics Ltd - gets members' nod for providing guarantee of INR 1.92 billion to Bank of Baroda Source text - (http://bit.ly/2j4xlfr) Further company coverage:
** Bank of Baroda shares rise as much as 7 pct in early trade
* Consensus forecast for sept quarter profit was 6.22 billion rupees
* Ashok Kumar Danqaich appointed CFO on an interim basis Source text: http://bit.ly/2feS513 Further company coverage:
Nov 7 India's Bank of Baroda Ltd said it appointed Ratnesh Kumar as managing director and chief executive of its investment banking subsidiary, Bank of Baroda Capital Markets Ltd.