Box Inc (BOX.N)
29 Sep 2016
* Companies to develop Box integrations with Google Docs, Google Springboard
Cloud management company Box Inc's quarterly revenue jumped 30.3 percent as the company added customers.
Aug 31 Cloud management company Box Inc's quarterly revenue jumped 30.3 percent as the company added customers.
* Announced appointment of Carrie Palin as company's first chief marketing officer
June 1 Cloud storage provider Box Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit but a slowdown in billings growth pulled its shares down 10 percent in extended trading.
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 31 Cloud storage provider Box Inc reported a 37.4 percent rise in quarterly revenue as the company signed up more customers for its services.
* Bares Capital Management Inc reports 10.9 percent passive stake in Box Inc, as of April 30, 2016 - Sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Announces box zones to provide enterprises with the choice to store data regionally across Europe and Asia
Cloud storage provider Box Inc unveiled a service that allows businesses in Europe and Asia to store data regionally, at a time when governments demand greater protection for their data in the backdrop of revelations about massive U.S. surveillance programs.