Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.NS)
24 Mar 2017
* Declares second interim special dividend of 12 rupees per share Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ng3FMT) Further company coverage:
* Says board to consider dividend on march 23 Source text: http://bit.ly/2nmApED Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Says raised INR 5.50 billion via NCDs at coupon 7.35 percent p.a.
** India's Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd offers 8,000 tonnes of 88-octane grade gasoline with a maximum sulphur content of 250 ppm in a rare move, trade sources say
* Says planning to raise up to 20 billion rupees during the current financial year via private placement of NCDs Source text: http://bit.ly/2le7GPn Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's Bharat Petroleum Corp will shut a 120,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude oil processing unit for about a month from around the end of February or early March for maintenance, its head of refineries said on Friday.
* To consider sale of HOCL-Rasayani land to BPCL , sale of HOCL, Rasayani land along with CNA /N2O4 plant & machinery to ISRO Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ksQwj7) Further company coverage:
* Says in-principle approval of merger of Petronet CCK Ltd. (PCCKL) with BPCL. Source text:(http://bit.ly/2jqYLvf) Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Jan 13 (IFR) - New issuance started to accelerate this week, but it is not weighing on the secondary market as investors have reopened their books for the year and are mopping up primary supply.