Burberry Group PLC (BRBY.L)
20 Jul 2017
LONDON, July 19 British retail tycoon Philip Green has recruited Burberry's chief merchandising officer, Paul Price, to be the boss of his TopShop/TopMan fashion chains and drive their expansion overseas.
* 68.52 percent of votes cast at AGM in favour to approve director's remuneration report for year ended 31 March 2017, 31.48 percent of votes cast against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 13 Nearly a third of shareholders in Burberry voted against the luxury goods company's executive pay report on Thursday, despite a move by its new finance chief Julie Brown to head off the opposition by foregoing a share options award worth up to 2.4 million pounds ($3.11 million).
LONDON, July 13 Nearly a third of shareholders at Burberry failed to back the company's executive pay package at its annual general meeting on Thursday.
* Carillion finds fresh record low, 3-day losses extend to 70 pct (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
* Carillion finds fresh record low as another broker downgrades
* Shares rise 2.8 percent to top FTSE-100 index (Adds CFO comments, shares, analyst reaction)
* Cfo says domestic demand is very strong in the uk, strong double-digit growth
LONDON, July 12 Luxury brand Burberry reported 3 percent underlying revenue growth in its first quarter led by new CEO Marco Gobbetti, helped by stronger demand in mainland China and a continuing good performance in its home British market.
LONDON, July 10 Burberry investor Royal London Asset Management expressed continued concern about corporate governance at the British luxury brand and said it would vote against the company's pay report.