Burberry Group PLC (BRBY.L)
24 Apr 2015
* Says prices could be adjusted in response to FX fluctuations
PARIS, April 15 - British luxury goods maker Burberry posted a 9 percent rise in second-half underlying sales on Wednesday, with strong trading in the United States and Europe helping to make up for weakness in major markets such as Hong Kong.
* Burberry gains on bid speculation * Emerging market-exposed stocks rise (Updates closing prices) By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, April 9 - Britain's FTSE 100 rose on Thursday, as a recovery in emerging market-exposed stocks and gains in Burberry driven by bid speculation kept the index near all-time highs. The blue-chip index closed up 1.1 percent at 7,015.36 points. It hit a record high of 7,065.08 in March. With just weeks to go before a national election that look
LONDON/PARIS, April 9 - European shares rose on Thursday after figures showing a strong recovery in Europe's auto sector, robust German data and mergers and acquisitions activity or speculation around a number of stocks.
* Broker downgrades hit mining stocks (Updates prices, adds detail)
* Shares down 1.4 pct (Adds details from conference call, shares)
Jan 14 - Burberry Cfo Says Saw Low To Mid Single Digit decline in Hong Kong sales in q3
BERLIN, Jan 14 - British luxury brand Burberry warned on Wednesday that a fall in sales in the key market of Hong Kong in the last quarter of 2014 could impact its full-year margin.
* Demand from Chinese, Russians remains weak (Adds management comments, details, updates shares)
PARIS, Nov 12 - British luxury brand Burberry on Wednesday pointed to a "more difficult external environment" as it posted a 6 percent rise in half-year adjusted pre-tax profit that was in line with forecasts.