Burberry Group PLC (BRBY.L)
30 Sep 2016
LONDON, Sept 20 Britain's top shares index rose on Tuesday, lifted by gains in consumer goods stocks ranging from luxury fashion group Burberry to supermarket retailer Tesco.
* Mid-cap pub operators in focus after results (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
LONDON, Sept 9 UK shares fell on Friday, extending losses from the previous session after the European Central Bank made no changes to its asset-buying programme, although British banks rallied.
* Acquired remaining 15% economic interest in its china business held by sparkle roll holdings limited, a non-group company.
PARIS, July 26 French luxury group LVMH on Tuesday posted forecast-beating fashion and leather sales growth in the second quarter, helped by solid demand in the United States and improved trading in Asia, excluding Japan.
* Will commence an initial share repurchase programme of company's ordinary shares up to a maximum consideration of £100m
* Poundland shares up over 12 pct on M&A news (Adds detail and quote, updates prices at close)
LONDON, July 13 British luxury goods brand Burberry, which announced a management shake-up this week as it seeks to overturn falling profits, said on Wednesday it expects a post-Brexit drop in the pound to boost its earnings this year.
* Cfo says brexit will have no 'discernable impact' on trading short term, too early to predict longer term
July 13 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 20 points on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.35 percent ahead of the cash market open.