Burberry Group PLC (BRBY.L)
22 May 2015
* Altice surges 11.6 pct on Suddenlink bid, Vodafone also gains
* Altice surges 11 pct on Suddenlink bid, Vodafone also gains
* Altice surges 7.7 pct on Suddenlink bid, Vodafone also gains
* 2015/16 retail and wholesale profit to be 40 mln stg lower (Adds CFO comments, details)
LONDON, May 20 - European shares edged up slightly on Wednesday after rebounding strongly in the previous session, with the telecoms sector getting a big lift from deal-making and takeover talk.
* Open 3.3 percent lower after full year results Further company coverage: (London Equities Newsroom)
LONDON, May 20 - British luxury goods maker Burberry posted a 7 percent rise in underlying full-year pretax profit on Wednesday, beating analyst expectations, but cautioned it was seeing increased uncertainty in some of its markets.
* Says prices could be adjusted in response to FX fluctuations
PARIS, April 15 - British luxury goods maker Burberry posted a 9 percent rise in second-half underlying sales on Wednesday, with strong trading in the United States and Europe helping to make up for weakness in major markets such as Hong Kong.
* Burberry gains on bid speculation * Emerging market-exposed stocks rise (Updates closing prices) By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, April 9 - Britain's FTSE 100 rose on Thursday, as a recovery in emerging market-exposed stocks and gains in Burberry driven by bid speculation kept the index near all-time highs. The blue-chip index closed up 1.1 percent at 7,015.36 points. It hit a record high of 7,065.08 in March. With just weeks to go before a national election that look