Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
24 Apr 2017
MEDIA-Abbott, Medtronic, Boston Scientific to recall new generation stents from India - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Boston Scientific initiates global study to assess sudden cardiac arrest prevention therapy in patients with diabetes who have previously experienced a heart attack
Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday agreed to buy Swiss medical device maker Symetis SA for $435 million, looking to bolster its presence in Europe after recalling a range of heart valves in the region.
* Symetis' Acurate devices complementary to Boston Scientific's Lotus valves
* Symetis and Boston Scientific reach USD 435 million purchase agreement
* Boston Scientific Corp - deal for $435 million in up-front cash
March 30 Boston Scientific Corp said on Thursday it would buy privately-held Swiss medical device maker Symetis SA for $435 million to expand its business of making minimally invasive heart devices.
BRIEF-Boston Scientific CEO Michael Mahoney's FY 2016 total compensation was $12 mln vs $11.6 mln in FY 2015
* CEO Michael Mahoney's FY 2016 total compensation was $12.0 million versus $11.6 million in FY 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ny4bpM) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, March 13 Investors are seeking shelter in shares of U.S. medical device and supply companies, encouraged by their solid growth prospects and wary that U.S. President Donald Trump's criticism of drug prices makes owning pharmaceutical and biotechnology stocks risky.
* District court in Germany ruled that Boston Scientific's lotus valve infringes one of co's patents for transcatheter aortic valves