Britvic PLC (BVIC.L)
26 Nov 2015
Nov 25 Britvic Plc, the British maker of Robinsons squash and Tango, had seen a slow start to its full-year 2016 due to challenging market conditions, but that it would grow its profit in the year.
* Announces its preliminary results for 52 weeks ended 27 september 2015
* Announces appointment of Mathew Dunn, chief financial officer, as a director of company with immediate effect
* Britvic is pleased to announce appointment of Mathew Dunn as chief financial officer
LONDON, July 23 Britvic, the British maker of Robinsons squash and Tango, stepped up its international expansion on Thursday with a 120.8 million pound ($189 million) acquisition of Brazilian soft drinks firm Ebba.
* Majority of net proceeds will be used to fund initial consideration of r$193.8 million for acquisition of empresa brasiliera de bebidas e alimentos sa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Acquisition of empresa brasileira de bebidas e alimentos sa for r$580m (£120.8m)
* Remain confident of delivering ebit in previously stated guidance range of £164m to £173m