Britvic PLC (BVIC.L)
* Britvic is pleased to announce appointment of Mathew Dunn as chief financial officer
LONDON, July 23 - Britvic, the British maker of Robinsons squash and Tango, stepped up its international expansion on Thursday with a 120.8 million pound ($189 million) acquisition of Brazilian soft drinks firm Ebba.
* Majority of net proceeds will be used to fund initial consideration of r$193.8 million for acquisition of empresa brasiliera de bebidas e alimentos sa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
Acquisition of empresa brasileira de bebidas e alimentos sa for r$580m (£120.8m)
* Remain confident of delivering ebit in previously stated guidance range of £164m to £173m
LONDON, May 20 - Britvic, the maker of Robinsons squash and Tango, posted a 6.4 percent rise in first-half profit, underpinned by cost savings, and stuck to its full-year guidance despite expectations for continued tough trading in its second half.
* Group ebita increased 6.2% to £64.7m, underpinned by disciplined cost management
* John Gibney, chief financial officer, has informed board of his intention to retire in april 2016