Bidvest Group Ltd (BVTJ.J)
* Opinion on Bidvest offer, posting of response circular and renewal of cautionary announcement
* Union says would oppose any job cuts in revamp (Releads with Bidvest CEO comment)
JOHANNESBURG, March 11 - South Africa's Bidvest Group is in talks with a fellow shareholder in Adcock Ingram, the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), to jointly control nearly half of struggling drugmaker, it said on Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG - The chief executive of South Africa's Bidvest Group said his $515 million buyout offer for Adcock Ingram is likely to be rejected by a major shareholder, meaning the industrial conglomerate could end up with less than 100 percent.
* Bidvest offered 52 rand per share, or $515 mln (For other news from Reuters Africa Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Africa15)
JOHANNESBURG - South African conglomerate Bidvest has offered about $515 million for the shares it does not already own in drugmaker Adcock Ingram in a new attempt to build a big presence in the pharmaceutical market.
* Shares in Adcock jump more than four percent (Adds analyst comment)
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 23 - South Africa's Bidvest Group has offered to buy shares it doesn't already own in drugmaker Adcock Ingram Holdings, it said on Monday.
* Proposed offer by Bidvest to acquire up to 100 pct of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited ("Adcock")
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) JOHANNESBURG/LONDON, February 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed The Bidvest Group Limited's (Bidvest) National Long-term Rating at 'AA(zaf)' with a Stable Outlook and National Short-term Rating at 'F1+(zaf)'. Fitch has also affirmed Bidvestco Limited's senior unsecured debt rating at 'AA(zaf)'. The affirmation is supported by the diversified and balanced operational profile and geographically-spread revenue stream. Bidvest's rat