Bidvest Group Ltd (BVTJ.J)
13 Oct 2015
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 31 - South African conglomerate Bidvest Group's full-year profits rose, despite tough economic conditions at home, thanks to booming sales at its food business in Europe, the company said on Monday.
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 31 - South African conglomerate Bidvest Group reported an 8.6 percent rise in annual profit on Monday, buoyed by its food service business.
* Bidvest has concluded a co-operation agreement with Adcock shareholder PIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Generally poor trading conditions have continued through Q3 of 2015 financial year in Bidvest South Africa and Bidvest Namibia
JOHANNESBURG, May 18 - South African firm Bidvest Group's offer to buy all the shares it does not already own in pharmaceutical company Adcock Ingram was rejected by an overwhelming majority.
JOHANNESBURG, April 30 - South African firm Bidvest Group has only raised its stake in Adcock Ingram by 1 percent since launching an offer for the drug maker, a sign that most shareholders are unwilling to accept a $500 million bid.
* Bidvest, in its sole discretion and after having attained approval, has extended closing date of adcock offer to friday, may 18 2015
* Opinion on Bidvest offer, posting of response circular and renewal of cautionary announcement
* Union says would oppose any job cuts in revamp (Releads with Bidvest CEO comment)