Computacenter PLC (CCC.L)
3 Jul 2015
* Q1 revenue, on as reported basis, reduced by 2 pct to 715.9 million pounds (2014: 733.7 million pounds)
March 12 - Computacenter Plc, a provider of IT infrastructure services, reported a 51.3 percent jump in full-year pretax profit, helped by growth in the UK.
* Group reported record revenues of 3.1 billion pounds, following a fifth successive year of revenue growth
* Valid elections to accept purchase offer were received in respect of 98.6 million B shares, representing about 71 per cent of B shares in issue
Feb 2 - British IT services provider Computacenter Plc said it would return about 100 million pounds ($150 million) to shareholders after the sale of its disposal and recycling subsidiary to a unit of U.S.-based Arrow Electronics Inc.
* Disposal of R.D. Trading limited, group's wholly-owned IT disposal and recycling subsidiary
* Results for year are anticipated to be in line with board's previous expectations for 2014 despite headwinds due to strength of sterling against euro