Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
21 Oct 2016
Oct 21 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Alkermes, Benchmark Electronics and Copa Holdings on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chesapeake Energy Corp : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Latam Airlines : Santander raises to buy from hold * Proofpoint Inc : Piper Jaffray raises target price to $90 from $85; overweight Following is a sum
Oct 5 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp closed a private placement of $1.25 billion of debt on Wednesday, shoring up capital for debt repayment 10 months after it said it had no plans to file for bankruptcy.
BRIEF-S&P upgrades Chesapeake Energy Corp. to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated
* S&P - Chesapeake Energy Corp. upgraded to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated
Sept 29 Chesapeake Energy Corp said it received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice seeking information on the accounting methodology for the acquisition and classification of oil and gas properties.
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy says received DoJ subpoena seeking information on accounting methodology - SEC filing
* Says received DoJ subpoena seeking information on accounting methodology for acquisition, classification of oil and gas properties and related matters- SEC filing
* As of Sept 29, co entered privately negotiated purchase and exchange agreements, co agreed to exchange 6.7 million shares - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces private placement of $850 million of convertible senior notes
Sept 27 Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday that two board directors, including a representative of activist investor Carl Icahn, resigned on Monday, a week after Icahn more than halved his stake in the natural gas producer.
* Vincent J. Intrieri and John J. Lipinski informed co that they have resigned from board effective as of Sept 26 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Director Archie Dunham reports open market purchase of 1.0 million common shares at average price of $6.67 per share on September 20 - SEC filing Source text http://bit.ly/2cosH8R Further company coverage: