Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
BRIEF-S&P upgrades Chesapeake Energy Corp. to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated
* S&P - Chesapeake Energy Corp. upgraded to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated
Sept 29 Chesapeake Energy Corp said it received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice seeking information on the accounting methodology for the acquisition and classification of oil and gas properties.
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy says received DoJ subpoena seeking information on accounting methodology - SEC filing
* Says received DoJ subpoena seeking information on accounting methodology for acquisition, classification of oil and gas properties and related matters- SEC filing
* As of Sept 29, co entered privately negotiated purchase and exchange agreements, co agreed to exchange 6.7 million shares - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces private placement of $850 million of convertible senior notes
Sept 27 Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday that two board directors, including a representative of activist investor Carl Icahn, resigned on Monday, a week after Icahn more than halved his stake in the natural gas producer.
* Vincent J. Intrieri and John J. Lipinski informed co that they have resigned from board effective as of Sept 26 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Director Archie Dunham reports open market purchase of 1.0 million common shares at average price of $6.67 per share on September 20 - SEC filing Source text http://bit.ly/2cosH8R Further company coverage:
* Carl Icahn reports 4.55 percent stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp, as of September 19, 2016
NEW YORK, Sept 15 A federal appeals court on Thursday rejected Chesapeake Energy Corp's effort to avoid having to pay $438.7 million, including interest, to investors in a bond dispute.