Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
20 Jan 2017
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation reinstates payment of quarterly preferred stock dividends Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chesapeake Energy - as of January 19, 2017, entered into privately negotiated purchase and exchange agreements - sec filing
* Carl Icahn dissolves shared share stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp - SEC filing
* Omega Advisors dissolves share stake in Netflix - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy - received DOJ subpoena and a voluntary document request from SEC seeking information on a certain accounting methodology - sec filing
Nov 3 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp reported a surprise adjusted profit, helped by lower expenses, and said it expects to exit the next two years at higher production rates.
Nov 3 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp <CHK.N reported a smaller quarterly loss, compared with a year ago, when it wrote down the value of some oil and gas assets by $5.42 billion.
Oct 21 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Alkermes, Benchmark Electronics and Copa Holdings on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chesapeake Energy Corp : Nomura raises to neutral from reduce * Latam Airlines : Santander raises to buy from hold * Proofpoint Inc : Piper Jaffray raises target price to $90 from $85; overweight Following is a sum
Oct 5 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp closed a private placement of $1.25 billion of debt on Wednesday, shoring up capital for debt repayment 10 months after it said it had no plans to file for bankruptcy.
BRIEF-S&P upgrades Chesapeake Energy Corp. to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated
* S&P - Chesapeake Energy Corp. upgraded to 'CCC+' from 'SD'; Outlook negative; Proposed convertible notes rated