Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
26 Aug 2016
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces increase in size of cash tender offers for contingent convertible senior notes
* Director, Archie Dunham reports open market purchase of 350,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $6.07 per share on Aug 22 Source: (http://bit.ly/2bzUVxi) Further company coverage:
* Chesapeake Energy Corp first and second-lien debt ratings placed on creditwatch positive on improved liquidity
* Fitch affirms Chesapeake Energy's Idr At 'B'; outlook negative
* Director Thomas Ryan reports open market purchase of 50,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $5.60 per share on August 17 Source: (http://bit.ly/2b6xMiH) Further company coverage:
* Moody's rates new Chesapeake Energy term loan CAA1; outlook changed to positive
* Chesapeake Energy Corp downgraded to 'CC' on two tender offerings; outlook negative; new term loan rated 'B-'
Aug 15 Chesapeake Energy Corp, the second-largest U.S. natural gas producer, said on Monday that it had arranged a $1 billion 5-year term loan that it would use to buy back senior notes due between 2017 and 2038.
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces cash tender offers for up to $500 million aggregate purchase price of contingent convertible senior notes
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation announces arrangement of $1.0 billion term loan facility