Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
28 Apr 2017
WASHINGTON, April 24 The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected a bid by natural gas company Chesapeake Energy Corp to avoid having to pay $438.7 million to investors in a bonds dispute.
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - CEO Robert Lawler's 2016 total compensation was $15.3 million versus $15.4 million in 2015
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy notifies holders of its 2.5 pct contingent convertible senior notes due 2037 of their repurchase option
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation notifies holders of its 2.5% contingent convertible senior notes due 2037 of their repurchase option
Feb 23 Shares in U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp fell on Thursday after posting a smaller fourth-quarter loss than a year earlier, when it took huge charges to write down the value of some oil and gas assets.
* Chesapeake energy corporation reports 2016 full year and fourth quarter financial and operational results
Feb 23 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp posted a smaller fourth-quarter loss than a year earlier, when it took huge charges to write down the value of some oil and gas assets.
* Press release - Covey Park announces acquisition of additional Haynesville assets from Chesapeake Energy for $465 million
* Omega Advisors Inc takes share stake of 50,000 shares in Bluebird Bio Inc - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation provides 2017 guidance and operational update
* Southeastern Asset Management Inc reports a 5.7 percent passive stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp as of Dec 31, 2016 - SEC filing