Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
Feb 23 Shares in U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp fell on Thursday after posting a smaller fourth-quarter loss than a year earlier, when it took huge charges to write down the value of some oil and gas assets.
* Chesapeake energy corporation reports 2016 full year and fourth quarter financial and operational results
Feb 23 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp posted a smaller fourth-quarter loss than a year earlier, when it took huge charges to write down the value of some oil and gas assets.
* Press release - Covey Park announces acquisition of additional Haynesville assets from Chesapeake Energy for $465 million
* Omega Advisors Inc takes share stake of 50,000 shares in Bluebird Bio Inc - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation provides 2017 guidance and operational update
* Southeastern Asset Management Inc reports a 5.7 percent passive stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp as of Dec 31, 2016 - SEC filing
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation reinstates payment of quarterly preferred stock dividends Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chesapeake Energy - as of January 19, 2017, entered into privately negotiated purchase and exchange agreements - sec filing
* Carl Icahn dissolves shared share stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp - SEC filing