China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (CHU.N)
21 Oct 2016
HONG KONG, Oct 21 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd , the country's second largest telecom operator, posted a 80.6 percent fall in net profit in the first nine months partly due to high marketing expenses as it tries to capture more subscribers.
* 9-Mnth revenue RMB207.14 billion versus RMB211.91 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* sept aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers 262.074 million
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said it expected to report on Friday an 80 percent slide in its profit for the nine months through September, due partly to higher selling and marketing expenses.
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said on Tuesday it expected profit for the nine months to September to slide more than 80 percent, weighed down by higher selling and marketing expenses.
* For september alone, net addition of 4g subscribers is expected to reach approximately 6.05 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the potential mixed-ownership reform pilot for China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (CUHKL) is unlikely to harm the market positions and credit profiles of China Mobile Limited (CML, A+/Stable) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (CTCL, A+/Stable). However, the reform could delay or derail any merger between CTCL and CUHKL, the second- and third-largest Chinese telecommunications
* says Nokia is expanding its partnership with China Unicom for the high-end core router CR-B for three continuous years
* Says China Unicom expands partnership with Nokia for high capacity metro core routers to cover 10 provinces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signs framework agreement with China Unicom's Guangzhou branch to set up cloud computing base in Guangzhou