China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (CHU.N)
17 Feb 2017
* profit attributable to the equity shareholders of the company in 2016 is expected to be down by about 94%
* dec aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers 263.822 million
* on 25 november 2016, cucl and unicom group entered into 2016 comprehensive services agreement
* Oct aggregate number of fixed-line broadband subscribers 75.472 million
* FTSE China A50 +0.6 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.8 pct
HONG KONG, Oct 21 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd , the country's second largest telecom operator, posted a 80.6 percent fall in net profit in the first nine months partly due to high marketing expenses as it tries to capture more subscribers.
* 9-Mnth revenue RMB207.14 billion versus RMB211.91 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* sept aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers 262.074 million
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said it expected to report on Friday an 80 percent slide in its profit for the nine months through September, due partly to higher selling and marketing expenses.
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said on Tuesday it expected profit for the nine months to September to slide more than 80 percent, weighed down by higher selling and marketing expenses.