China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (CHU.N)
7 Dec 2016
* on 25 november 2016, cucl and unicom group entered into 2016 comprehensive services agreement
* Oct aggregate number of fixed-line broadband subscribers 75.472 million
* FTSE China A50 +0.6 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.8 pct
HONG KONG, Oct 21 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd , the country's second largest telecom operator, posted a 80.6 percent fall in net profit in the first nine months partly due to high marketing expenses as it tries to capture more subscribers.
* 9-Mnth revenue RMB207.14 billion versus RMB211.91 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* sept aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers 262.074 million
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said it expected to report on Friday an 80 percent slide in its profit for the nine months through September, due partly to higher selling and marketing expenses.
HONG KONG, Oct 18 China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said on Tuesday it expected profit for the nine months to September to slide more than 80 percent, weighed down by higher selling and marketing expenses.
* For september alone, net addition of 4g subscribers is expected to reach approximately 6.05 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the potential mixed-ownership reform pilot for China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (CUHKL) is unlikely to harm the market positions and credit profiles of China Mobile Limited (CML, A+/Stable) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (CTCL, A+/Stable). However, the reform could delay or derail any merger between CTCL and CUHKL, the second- and third-largest Chinese telecommunications