China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (CHU.N)
9 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$36,858.55|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,377.74|
* Says signs strategic alliance with China Unicom's Guangzhou branch
* China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom awarded 4G TD-LTE licenses
- China's anti-trust investigation into Qualcomm, the world's biggest smartphone chip maker, is likely tied to the impending $16 billion rollout of commercial fourth-generation services by China's big telecoms carriers.
* Q3 net profit up 51 percent to 3.05 bln yuan vs 2.84 bln yuan analyst estimate
* Says to issue 3rd tranche of super and short-term commercial paper for 2013 totalling 10 billion yuan ($1.6 billion) Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
HONG KONG, Oct 3 - Hong Kong shares had their biggest gain in two weeks on Thursday, lifted by the Macau casino and Chinese consumer sectors on hopes that stronger Chinese visitor numbers in the Golden Week holiday will enhance revenue.
MADRID - Telefonica is studying different options to buy out fellow investors in Telecom Italia without the Spanish group adding to its own substantial debt burden, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters on Wednesday.
HONG KONG - Apple Inc's millions of Chinese fans will celebrate the near-simultaneous launch of the latest iPhone in China and the United States, but one group will have little to cheer - the smugglers.
- Chinese telecom carriers China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd and China Telecom Corp Ltd will carry Apple Inc's newest iPhone models within days of their launch in Beijing next week as the U.S. technology giant tries to regain lost ground in its second-biggest market by releasing the phones faster.
* iPhone 5S with TD-LTE could help close deal with China Mobile