China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (CHU.N)
2 Oct 2015
* Says China Unicom and Telefonica sign a global agreement to exchange data center capabilities driving enhanced value for multinational clients
* China occasionally rotates state-owned sector chiefs (Combines three firms' appointments, context)
* Signed comprehensive frame agreements with China Mobile and China Unicom for transition to cloud-based networks
* Says signs agreement with China Unicom's Beijing unit on data centre project worth 316.7-405.6 million yuan ($51.01-65.32 million)
BEIJING, April 23 - China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd said on Thursday first-quarter net income fell more than 4 percent from a year earlier as the country's recently enforced value-added tax exacerbated the telecom carrier's declining business.
* China Unicom has selected net insight solution for sports video contribution