Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£767.33|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||263.46|
* Cineworld Group becomes IMAX's largest partner in Europe
* Expects 2015 to be the next big year for movie business
March 6 - Britain's largest cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said full-year pretax profit fell 19.3 percent, hurt by transaction and reorganisation costs related to a recent acquisition and a regulatory probe.
Feb 28 - Cineworld Group PLC : * Stephen Wiener has stepped down as chief executive officer and as a director of the board. * Moshe (Mooky) Greidinger has replaced stephen wiener as Chief Executive Officer * Israel greidinger has been appointed as chief operating officer * For more news, please click here
(Adds MLATAM Airlines, Cineworld Group, Duferco, KAP, Latina Logística SA, KPN, Symrise AG, Fisker Automotive, Fincantieri, Nakumatt; updates CFR Pharmaceuticals)
REUTERS - British cinema operator Cineworld Group will buy Poland-based Cinema City International's movie theatre business for just over 500 million pounds, doubling the number of its cinemas to create the second largest chain in Europe.
* Plans to open 548 screens over next 3 years including 170 in the UK
- British cinema operator Cineworld Group said it would buy Poland-based Cinema City International's movie theatre business, doubling the number of its cinemas to create the second largest chain in Europe.
* Cinema City to get 272 mln stg in cash, hold 24.9 pct of Cineworld
(Corrects paragraph 5 to say CCI's film distribution business is also part of the deal)