Cipla Ltd (CIPL.BO)
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Dr.Reddy's Laboratories clarifies on news item, "Dr Reddy's recalls 3.25l cartons Cipla-made acne drug from US".
** Cipla Ltd drops as much as 4.7 pct to 480.2 rupees, its lowest since June 27, 2016
MUMBAI Cipla Ltd , India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, plans to reduce investment in biosimilars to sharpen its focus on building a portfolio of high-margin respiratory products, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
* Posts Q4 loss vs. analysts' forecast for profit (Recasts with CEO's comments)
MUMBAI, May 25 Cipla Ltd, India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, reported a smaller quarterly loss for January-March, but missed expectations of a profit for the period.
* Consol march quarter total income from operations 35.82 billion rupees
** Drug maker Cipla Ltd falls as much as 1.98 pct to 562.7 rupees, to its lowest since Jan 3
* Medrx is eligible to receive up to USD 30 million cumulatively through upfront and developmental, regulatory, and commercial milestones payments
* Says the company enters into a license contract with an India-based pharma Cipla Ltd's wholly owned US-based unit Cipla USA Inc, on development and sale of MRX-4TZT, transdermal patch for the treatment of spastic paralysis