Cliffs Natural Resources Inc (CLF.N)
27 May 2016
* Cliffs Natural Resources Inc says confirms it received full $31 million in cash pursuant to terms of previously disclosed agreements with Minnesota Power Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Will receive $31 million dollars in cash as part of long-term purchased power arrangement for its Northshore operation
* On Monday, April 25, 2016 , Essar Steel algoma settled its contract dispute with cliffs natural resources
* For 2016, co is maintaining FY sales volume expectation of approximately 17.5 million tons from its U.S. iron ore business
BRIEF-S&P on Cliffs Natural Resources Inc downgraded to 'SD' on Distressed Exchange debt ratings lowered to 'D'
* Cliffs Natural Resources Inc downgraded to 'SD' on distressed exchange; debt ratings lowered to 'D'
March 14 Iron ore producer Cliffs Natural Resources Inc's bondholders are suing the company over a bond exchange offer in January that was prompted by falling commodity prices, and aimed at reducing the company's debt.
Jan 27 Iron ore miner Cliffs Natural Resources Inc reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss, compared with a year earlier, when it recorded $1.3 billion in asset impairment charges.
TORONTO, Dec 11 Champion Iron Mine said Friday it will buy a Quebec iron ore mine for C$10.5 million ($7.65 million), just a sliver of the C$4.9 billion that Cliffs Natural Resources paid in 2011, when metal prices surged on booming Chinese demand.
|United States Steel Corporation (X.N)||$14.38||-0.37|
|Peabody Energy Corporation (BTUUQ.PK)||$0.95||-0.01|
|CONSOL Energy Inc. (CNX.N)||$14.85||-0.17|
|BHP Billiton Limited (BHP.AX)||$19.30||+0.05|
|Rio Tinto plc (RIO.L)||1,964.00p||--|
|ArcelorMittal SA (ISPA.AS)||€4.26||--|
|Patriot Coal Corporation (PATAQ.PK)||--||--|
|Arch Coal Inc (ACIIQ.PK)||$0.40||0.00|
|Arch Coal Inc (ACIZP.PK)||--||--|
|Walter Energy, Inc. (WLTGQ.PK)||$0.08||+0.01|