Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N)
28 May 2015
- Shares of Bojangles Inc rose as much as 47 percent in their debut, valuing the chicken-and-biscuits restaurant chain at nearly $1 billion, as investor appetite for "fast-casual" dining chains continues unabated.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Monday said the 46 ingredients used in its roughly 1,800 restaurants were now free of genetically modified organisms, becoming the first major U.S. restaurant chain to make that switch. | Video
- U.S. stocks ended stronger on Wednesday as Visa's potential expansion into China and talk of a turnaround at McDonald's helped investors look beyond a mixed bag of quarterly earnings.
REUTERS - U.S. stocks slipped in choppy trading on Wednesday with traders focusing on earnings, as declines including in Boeing and Chipotle outweighed gains in McDonald's and Coca-Cola.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Updates to open)
April 21 - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc expects the removal of pork from one-third of its restaurants to hurt sales this year, the burrito chain said, after reporting the slowest same-restaurant sales growth in five quarters.
* Yahoo, Chipotle down after the bell following quarterly reports
April 21 - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales, hurt by the removal of pork products from some of its restaurants as well as price increases.
* Dow off 0.45 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.48 pct (Updates to afternoon)
* Dow off 0.33 pct, S&P down 0.05 pct, Nasdaq up 0.47 pct (Updates to early afternoon)