Centene Corp (CNC.N)
28 Sep 2016
* Says it estimates that its 2017 Ambetter offerings in Arizona will provide incremental revenue of over $500 million
* Centene corp says Pennsylvania subsidiary awarded statewide community healthchoices managed care agreement
WASHINGTON, Aug 16 For the second time in less than a week, U.S. securities regulators on Tuesday filed civil charges against a company for inserting language into its severance agreements that prevents outgoing employees from reaping the benefits of government whistleblower awards.
* Centene's subsidiary, health net, announces settlement regarding employee severance agreements
Centene Corp's chief executive said the mid-cap health insurer did not have the network for the Medicare Advantage assets Aetna Inc or other large managed care companies are looking to sell as part of the industry-wide consolidation.
* Shares fall as much as 15 pct (Adds CEO comments, share move)
July 26 Health insurer Centene Corp said its quarterly revenue nearly doubled, helped by the acquisition of rival Health Net.
* June 30, 2016 managed care membership of 11.4 million, an increase of 6.8 million members, or 148% compared to Q2 of 2015.
WellCare Health Plans Inc and Centene Corp have made competing offers for the Medicare Advantage insurance plans that Aetna Inc looks to shed in seeking clearance for its acquisition of Humana Inc , people familiar with the matter said. | Video
* Centene Corp says priced $500 million aggregate principal amount of its 4.75 pct senior notes due 2022