Coach Inc (COH.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$9,957.08|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||275.59|
* Sees holiday quarter sales, profit largely below estimates
* U.S. challenges may be spilling over internationally-analyst
Oct 28 - Coach Inc, known for its Poppy handbags, reported a 10 percent drop in quarterly sales due to lower sales in North America, its biggest market.
* Shares rise nearly 6 pct (Adds details from conference call; updates shares)
* Dow up 0.1 pct; S&P 500 up 0.1 pct; Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to close)
* Says revenue to decline in low double digits next fiscal year
* Dow down 0.2, S&P down 0.2 pct, Nasdaq down 0.5 pct (Updates to afternoon, changes byline)
June 19 - Upscale retailer Coach Inc said it would close 70 underperforming stores and that it expected revenue to fall in low double digits in percentage terms for the year ending June 2015.
* Sees first-qtr revenue $840-$850 mln vs est. $826.1 mln