Coach Inc (COH.N)
23 Feb 2017
* Coach inc. Declares quarterly cash dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Feb 16 Handbag and accessories maker Kate Spade & Co said on Thursday it would explore strategic alternatives, bowing to pressure from U.S. hedge fund Caerus Investors.
* Amundi reports 5.9 percent passive stake in Coach inc as on December 31, 2016 - Sec Filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2kke2Q7) Further company coverage:
* Shares fall to lowest in more than a year (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call)
* Shares up much as 3.8 pct (Adds details from earnings call)
* Coach Inc reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results; drives double-digit earnings growth
Jan 31 Coach Inc posted a 17.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong demand for its handbags in Mainland China and Japan.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 14 U.S. hedge fund Caerus Investors urged Kate Spade & Co to sell itself, saying the handbag and accessories maker would make a great acquisition candidate as its stock traded at a discount to its peers.
* Coach Inc - shareholders voted against consideration of proposal entitled "net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030" - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
|VF Corp (VFC.N)||$52.55||-0.95|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$48.94||-9.19|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)||$84.02||-0.18|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (ELUDB.PK)||--||--|
|PVH Corp (PVH.N)||$90.76||-0.63|
|Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)||$78.65||--|
|Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)||$37.28||-0.64|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF.N)||$90.23||+1.93|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$11.58||--|
|Kate Spade & Co (KATE.N)||$23.28||-0.56|