Coach Inc (COH.N)
17 Jan 2017
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 14 U.S. hedge fund Caerus Investors urged Kate Spade & Co to sell itself, saying the handbag and accessories maker would make a great acquisition candidate as its stock traded at a discount to its peers.
* Coach Inc - shareholders voted against consideration of proposal entitled "net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030" - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Sales up about 1 pct to $1.04 bln (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, updates shares)
* Inventory was $547 million at end of quarter versus ending inventory of $575 million in year ago period
Nov 1 Handbag maker Coach Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Tuesday, as the company limited its supply to department stores.
PARIS Britain's Burberry and U.S. firm Coach > are not in active merger talks, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday, in reaction to a report that suggested the two fashion companies were considering a tie-up.
BRIEF-Coach Inc CEO Victor Luis' 2016 total compensation was $9.9 million versus $8.5 million in 2015
* CEO Victor Luis' 2016 total compensation was $9.9 million versus $8.5 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Omega Advisors takes 1.49 million shares stake in Nabors Industries Ltd - SEC filing
* Shares down 2 pct premarket (Adds details; updates shares)
|VF Corp (VFC.N)||$52.14||+0.81|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$61.14||+0.45|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)||$79.85||+1.06|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (ELUDB.PK)||--||--|
|PVH Corp (PVH.N)||$94.83||+5.52|
|Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)||$89.58||+3.26|
|Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)||$43.56||+1.17|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF.N)||$79.90||-2.02|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$12.05||+0.17|
|Kate Spade & Co (KATE.N)||$17.97||-0.13|