Coach Inc (COH.N)
25 May 2016
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Shares up as much as 3.8 pct (Adds CEO comments, details; updates shares)
* Coach CEO says efficiency initiatives plan will include elimination of 300 positions worldwide - Conf call
* Says as a result of operational efficiency plan, co expects to incur pre-tax charges of about $65-80 million
April 26 Coach Inc, which has been trying to regain its cachet in the luxury handbag market, reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly sales, spurred by demand in China and Europe.
* Shares rise 12 pct (Adds CEO and analyst comments, background; updates shares)
Jan 26 Handbag maker Coach Inc's quarterly sales rose for the first time in 10 quarters, helped by the acquisition of luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman, and strong demand in Europe and China.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Federal Open Market Committee's two-day meeting on interest rate policy begins in Washington amid the snowstorm cleanup. Separately, reports are likely to show solid gains in house prices in November, with the S&P/Case Shiller house price index exp
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) WEEK AHEAD With the markets having calmed down a bit and stocks rallying a little, the focus shifts to quarterly corporate results: a slew of companies are due to report next week, including about 130 S&P 500 components. Earnings expectations have