Colt Group SA (COLT.L)
4 Sep 2015
* Cancellation of Colt's shares on LSE is expected to take effect from 8.00 a.m. On 10 September 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Valid acceptances of offer have been received in respect of 246,514,330 Colt shares representing approximately 27.5 percent
* On an underlying basis Colt Group revenue grew 0.2 pct, EBITDA increased 5.6 pct and free cash flow improved 38.5 mln euros from H1 2014
June 30 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
June 30 - A Native American tribe in California is looking to make a bid for Colt Holding Co, the 179-year-old gun manufacturer, according to a tribal attorney.
June 30 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA said it would exit its IT services business to focus on its core network and voice and data centre services divisions.
* To accelerate improved performance, will focus on core network, voice and data centre services businesses and exit IT services
* FMR LLC and FIL limited (together "Fidelity") note recent press speculation regarding fidelity's all cash final offer to acquire issued and to be issued share capital of Colt
June 19 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
- Colt Group SA's largest shareholder, asset manager Fidelity, offered to take it private in a deal valuing the telecommunication service provider at about 1.72 billion pounds ($2.73 billion).