Colt Group SA (COLT.L)
June 30 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
June 30 - A Native American tribe in California is looking to make a bid for Colt Holding Co, the 179-year-old gun manufacturer, according to a tribal attorney.
June 30 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA said it would exit its IT services business to focus on its core network and voice and data centre services divisions.
* To accelerate improved performance, will focus on core network, voice and data centre services businesses and exit IT services
* FMR LLC and FIL limited (together "Fidelity") note recent press speculation regarding fidelity's all cash final offer to acquire issued and to be issued share capital of Colt
June 19 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
- Colt Group SA's largest shareholder, asset manager Fidelity, offered to take it private in a deal valuing the telecommunication service provider at about 1.72 billion pounds ($2.73 billion).
* Stock jumps as much as 23 pct to 192.91 p (Adds analyst comment, no comments from shareholders, detail; updates share movement)
June 19 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA's largest shareholder, Fidelity, offered on Friday to buy out other shareholders in an all-cash bid that values Colt at about 1.72 billion pounds ($2.73 billion).
* Shares up 20.5 percent after fidelity makes 190 pence per share bid for co Further company coverage: