Colt Group SA (COLT.L)
27 Feb 2015
* One time hit of 31.1 mln euros due to withdrawal of voice contracts (Adds CEO comments, details, updates share movement, Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S profit estimate)
Feb 26 - Telecommunications company Colt Group SA reported a 45.8 percent drop in full-year pretax profit, hurt by lower revenue from its voice and IT services divisions.
* Colt group financial performance in 2014 reflected ongoing transformation of our business, with a disappointing first half, but a second half that delivered to expectations
* Announces global expansion of information delivery platform through proposed acquisition of kvh
Oct 23 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA reported a 5.5 percent drop in third-quarter core earnings, hurt mainly by lower revenue from its voice services.
* From a currency perspective sterling's strength against euro contributed to revenue performance by c.eur 8 million
Oct 17 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA said Chief Financial Officer Mark Ferrari would leave the company at the end of the year and appointed Hugo Eales in his place effective Nov. 1.
* Colt Group S.A. appoints Hugo Eales as chief financial officer