Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM.N)
Aug 22 Salesforce.com Inc posted a quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates as it invested heavily to fend off competition in the cloud-based software sector.
Aug 22 Salesforce.com Inc reported a 25.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for its cloud-based sales and marketing software.
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 2.7 million shares in NXP Semiconductors
* Third Point LLC cuts share stake in Charter Communications Inc by 37.5 percent to 500,000 Class A shares - SEC filing
* Salesforce.Com Inc- announced that it is now live on Amazon web service cloud infrastructure in Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* salesforce.com inc - announced a new $50 million fund from Salesforce Ventures, company's corporate investment group. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Salesforce announces strategic agreement with dell technologies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 18 Salesforce.com Inc allayed concerns about a slowing pace of growth after it reported quarterly deferred revenue that came above its estimate on Thursday.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
May 18 Salesforce.com Inc reported a 24.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, boosted by strong demand for its cloud-based sales and marketing software.