Salesforce.com Inc (CRM.N)
May 18 Salesforce.com Inc, a marketing-and-sales software provider for 17 years, may be joining the ranks of the technology old-guard, but the 27 percent first-quarter revenue growth it posted on Wednesday still showed some startup zip.
* Initiates Q2 revenue guidance of $2.005 billion to $2.015 billion
May 18 Salesforce.com Inc reported a 26.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, driven by higher demand for its web-based sales and marketing software.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Federal Open Market Committee issues minutes from its meeting of April 26-27, 2016. The Federal Reserve has kept the door open for an interest rate hike in June and the minutes could give an indication whether the opening is just a crack o
BRIEF-Salesforce.Com Inc says, on April 21, CEO Marc Benioff sold 12,500 shares in multiple transactions at price range between $76.66-$77.63/share
* On April 21, CEO, Marc Benioff sold 12,500 shares in multiple transactions at price range between $76.66 and $77.63 per share
* Says CEO Marc Benioff FY 2016 total compensation $33.4 million versus $39.9 million in FY 2015
* Salesforce signs agreement with NEC to establish second data center in Japan
* Appointment will increase size of Salesforce board of directors to 12 members
* Board of Salesforce.com approved amendments to company's amended and restated bylaws
PARIS French advertising group Publicis said on Wednesday its U.S.-based unit Publicis.Sapient had acquired Vertiba, a consulting company providing services based on Salesforce.com cloud computing solutions, for an undisclosed sum.