Salesforce.com Inc (CRM.N)
2 Mar 2015
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.2 pt, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P off 0.3 pt, Nasdaq up 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.1 pt, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.08 pct, S&P off 0.16 pt, Nasdaq up 0.14 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.09 pt, Nasdaq up 0.04 pct (Adds quote, data)
* Futures: Dow off 12 pts, S&P 0.25 pt, Nasdaq up 6 pts (Adds quote, data)
NEW YORK, Feb 26 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday ahead of a flurry of economic data, after the Dow edged up to a new record a day earlier while the Nasdaq snapped a 10-session winning streak.
Feb 25 - Cloud software company Salesforce.com Inc reported a 26 percent jump in quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand for its web-based sales and marketing software and services.
Nov 19 - Cloud software company Salesforce.com Inc forecast revenue for the current quarter and full year 2016 that fell short of market expectations, hurt by a strong dollar.
* Goldman sees Fed raising rates faster than market expectations