Salesforce.com Inc (CRM.N)
17 Apr 2015
FRANKFURT, March 30 - Germany's DAX top-30 index was set to open 0.5 percent higher on Monday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0655 GMT.
PARIS, March 30 - European stocks were set to rise on Monday, bouncing back from last week's losses with tech shares in focus after news of merger talks in the sector spurred a late-session rally on Wall Street on Friday. Intel Corp is in talks to buy fellow chipmaker Altera Corp in a deal likely to top $10 billion, according to a source familiar with the matter, which would make it Intel's biggest acquisition ever and the latest merger in the quickly consolidating semiconductor s
FRANKFURT - Cloud software company Salesforce.com Inc aims to overtake SAP in terms of sales on the German company's home market in the coming years, the Europe chief of Salesforce told a German magazine.
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.2 pt, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P off 0.3 pt, Nasdaq up 0.1 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.1 pt, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.08 pct, S&P off 0.16 pt, Nasdaq up 0.14 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P off 0.09 pt, Nasdaq up 0.04 pct (Adds quote, data)
* Futures: Dow off 12 pts, S&P 0.25 pt, Nasdaq up 6 pts (Adds quote, data)
NEW YORK, Feb 26 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday ahead of a flurry of economic data, after the Dow edged up to a new record a day earlier while the Nasdaq snapped a 10-session winning streak.