Chesnara PLC (CSN.L)
29 May 2015
* Embedded value continues to benefit from new business profits in Sweden
* Final dividend of 11.98p per share, resulting in a full year dividend increase of 2.9% over 2013.' Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +44 207 542 1810)
* Regulatory approval Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Placing raising gross proceeds of approximately £35.7 million
- Chesnara Plc said its long-serving chief executive would step down early next year as the company moves into the Dutch life insurance market by acquiring assets of bankrupt financial services group DSB.
* To place 11.5 mln shares to help fund deal (Adds details, management, analyst comments, share price)
Dec 3 - Chesnara Plc, an insurance-focused takeover specialist, said it would buy Waard Group for 67.8 million euros ($83.9 million) and that Chief Executive Graham Kettleborough would step down after Dec. 31.
* Proposed acquisition of Waard Leven N.N., Hollands Welvaren Leven N.V., Waard Schade N.V. and Tadas Verzekeringen B.V. by Chesnara for 67.8 mln euro