Diebold Inc (DBD.N)
26 Jul 2016
TAIPEI Taiwan investigators suspect two Russian nationals hacked into a major domestic bank's ATMs last weekend, using malware to withdraw more than $2 million from dozens of machines in the country's first recorded case of its kind.
TAIPEI, July 13 Taiwan investigators suspect two Russian nationals hacked into a major domestic bank's ATMs last weekend, using malware to withdraw more than $2 million from dozens of machines in the country's first recorded case of its kind.
* Considering whether anticipated acquisition by Diebold of Wincor Nixdorf will result in substantial fall of competition (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Diebold's planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf receives antitrust clearance in Brazil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf AG has recently cleared antitrust requirements from authorities in Portugal , Russia , Slovakia and Spain
* Says on May 6 entered into a second amendment to credit agreement
BRIEF-Austrian Competition Authority announces clearance of Diebold's planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf
* Austrian competition authority announced that acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf AG will be cleared effective , May 10, 2016
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.2875 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Diebold announces final results of takeover offer for wincor nixdorf shares
* Says Wincor takeover offer has been accepted by approximately 69.1 percent of the share capital and voting rights of Wincor Nixdorf Source text: http://www.diebold.com/-/media/diebold/diebold-wincor-documents/offer-documents/april-15-2016-tender-result-announcement-upon-expiration-of-the-additional-acceptance-period.pdf Further company coverage: