Diebold Inc (DBD.N)
27 May 2016
* Says on May 6 entered into a second amendment to credit agreement
BRIEF-Austrian Competition Authority announces clearance of Diebold's planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf
* Austrian competition authority announced that acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf AG will be cleared effective , May 10, 2016
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.2875 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Diebold announces final results of takeover offer for wincor nixdorf shares
* Says Wincor takeover offer has been accepted by approximately 69.1 percent of the share capital and voting rights of Wincor Nixdorf Source text: http://www.diebold.com/-/media/diebold/diebold-wincor-documents/offer-documents/april-15-2016-tender-result-announcement-upon-expiration-of-the-additional-acceptance-period.pdf Further company coverage:
* Diebold reaches financing milestone in connection with planned acquisition of wincor nixdorf
* Diebold announces commencement of $500 million senior notes offering in connection with the planned acquisition of wincor nixdorf
FRANKFURT U.S. cash dispensing machines maker Diebold said it has gained the required level of support to go ahead with its 1.7 billion-euro ($1.9 billion) takeover of Wincor Nixdorf , sending the German rival's shares almost 20 percent higher.
FRANKFURT, March 24 U.S. ATM maker Diebold said it gained the required level of support for its planned $1.8 billion takeover of Wincor Nixdorf, sending the German rival's shares almost 20 percent higher.
* Says 48.4 percent of Wincor Nixdorf shares have been tendered ahead of midnight deadline