Debenhams PLC (DEB.L)
23 Aug 2016
* Has exchanged contracts for sale of 334-348 Oxford Street, London to a private investor for £400 million
* Shares down 5 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
June 22 Financial spreadbetters see Britain's FTSE 100 index opening up 10-38 points on Wednesday, or 0.2-0.6 percent, with futures up 0.2 percent ahead of the cash market open, a day ahead of a crucial vote by the British public on the UK's membership in the European Union.
LONDON, May 26 Debenhams, Britain's second-largest department store group, on Thursday named Sergio Bucher, an executive at Amazon's fashion business, as chief executive, attracted by his online and international experience.
LONDON, May 26 British department store group Debenhams on Thursday named Sergio Bucher, an executive at Amazon's fashion business, as its new boss.
* Directors of unit Debenhams Retail (Ireland) have applied to high court in Dublin seeking appointment of an interim examiner
* Extended put option agreement entered into with goldman sachs referencing 128,927,113 ordinary shares of debenhams plc
LONDON, April 14 Debenhams, Britain's second-largest department store group, expects to announce a new chief executive to succeed Michael Sharp in the next few weeks.
* Chairman says expects to announce new CEO in next few weeks
LONDON, April 11 Debenhams, Britain's second-largest department store group, said it was close to naming a new boss as it beat forecasts with an 5.5 percent rise in first-half profit, putting it on track to meet full-year expectations.