Delhaize Group SA (DEG.N)
25 Nov 2015
* Ahold and Delhaize announce future executive team of the intended combined company
* Shares jump more than 4 percent in early trade (Adds shares, details, CEO quote)
AMSTERDAM, Nov 11 Dutch supermarket group Ahold on Wednesday met analyst forecasts for net sales and underlying operating income for the third quarter and said full-year performance was set to be in line with targets, with free cash flow slightly ahead of last year.
* Q3 comparable store sales growth of 1.7 pct in U.S., 1.7 pct in Belgium and 5.1 pct in Southeastern Europe
BRUSSELS, Oct 29 Belgian supermarket group Delhaize, which Dutch peer Ahold plans to buy, on Thursday said its Belgian business returned to growth while sales in its major U.S. market grew slower than in the previous quarter.
* Dutch online units see consumer sales jump over 30 pct (Adds details from conference call)
BRUSSELS, July 30 Belgian grocer Delhaize , which Dutch rival Ahold plans to buy, on Thursday posted better-than-expected sales in its main markets in the United States and Belgium in the second quarter.
* Reports Q2 revenue growth of 18.1 pct at actual and 3.2 pct at identical exchange rates
BRUSSELS, July 30 Belgian grocer Delhaize , which Dutch rival Ahold plans to buy, on Thursday posted better-than-expected sales results in its main markets in the United States and Belgium.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/PARIS, July 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Royal Ahold N.V.'s (Ahold) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings at 'BBB' following the company's announcement that it will merge with the Belgian food retailer Delhaize Group SA (Delhaize) by mid-2016. The Outlook is Stable. The rating affirmation reflects the expected benefits of an enlarged group (Ahold Delhaize), in terms of scale and diversifi