Delhaize Group SA (DEG.N)
30 Mar 2015
* Fy comparable store sales growth of 4.4 percent in u.s. And -3.5 percent in belgium
* Announces final results of tender offer for 4.125 pct senior notes due 2019: $170 088 000 principal amount tendered and accepted. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, Feb 10 - Belgian supermarket group Delhaize has reached a deal with union leaders over restructuring in Belgium, ending a labour dispute that had led to strikes and sharply reduced sales in the second half of last year.
* Delhaize Group announces cash tender offers for certain of its outstanding senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of up to $450,000,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* In 2014, Delhaize Group realized 21.4 bln euros of revenues, an increase of 3.7 pct and 3.9 pct respectively at actual and at identical exchange rates
BRUSSELS, Jan 26 - Belgian supermarket group Delhaize on Monday unveiled better-than-expected sales growth in the United States for the fourth quarter and a decline in Belgium, marred by industrial action, that was not as bad as feared.
* U.S. same store sales growth 5.3 pct vs 3.0 pct expected
BRUSSELS, Nov 6 - Belgian supermarket group Delhaize on Thursday reported better-than-expected operating profit for the third quarter, entirely driven by a strong performance of its business in the United States.
* Q4 revenue at 5.462 billion euro versus 5.299 billion euro
* Delhaize group announces agreement to sell Bottom Dollar Food store locations